News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Give me Pokemon! [UN][Updated]

Started by Aries, January 21, 2010, 08:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aries

Yes...
I want a Pokemon RP.
I've been on a Pokemon kick lately and I would LOVE to do something more adult and dark with the PokeUniverse.

Any kind of pairing will do [though I'm a little iffy on pokemonxtrainer type deals] though I'd prefer a trainerxtrainer or even rocket boss x rocket grunt [oh that would be fun]

I mainly play submissive roles, but I can be dominant at times.
I prefer fxm to anything else, but I can be talked into doing something different if you like.

Just shoot me a PM or post here.
OUT OF TOWN UNTIL NEXT FRIDAY!

Aries

Little update!

Okay...
So I've got two Pokegirl RPs going, but I would LOVE one more at least.

Pokegirls are still new to me, but I love them so.
> w<

Any takers?

Also, I'd still freaking love a good  Rocket Boss/Admin x Rocket Grunt roleplay.
:3

zemo8801

I will play a trainer x trainer with you if you would like to? Maybe with a Pokemon battle with a twist?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Aries

Aries

Another idea.

I'd love to play a female Glaceon Pokemorph for someone.
I love that Pokemon so freaking much.
> w<

small plot idea :: instead of normal pokemon, pokemorphs are what humans catch, battle, breed and train. they have a strong connection with their pokemorphs since the creatures can speak and some look more human than others. a new trainer [you have to be 18 to catch pokemorphs] has just begun his journey when he runs across an extremely rare shiny glaceon pokemorph who has been injured. he takes her to the pokemon center and then challenges her to a battle with his starter pokemorph [your choice here]. we can go from there.

Spell

I would simply LOVE do do that Pokemorph plot with you, Glaceon does happen to be in my standard Team.
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Aries