Things you should be doing instead of Elliquiy right now...

Started by Doomsday, June 28, 2009, 04:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

DeamonAndae19

Dez

Getting ready for my eye appointment... but for some reason "I can't see doing that right now!" haha

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: Bevin on August 04, 2012, 07:35:28 AM
Getting ready for my eye appointment... but for some reason "I can't see doing that right now!" haha

Hurr hurr

Izzie Aditi

Things I should be doing -on- E right now ::) : updating stories!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Mr Bigglesworth

Adrianna Paige

reading more about social stratification for class tomorrow but my brain can't take anymore!
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Spero

Sadly nothing really. All my school work is done, my next class is not until 6pm (seeing that I live almost 30 minutes from college I am not driving back) and no one is really around to talk to.
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

Observing Trifles

Taking out the garbage. But I really don't feel like going downstairs.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Autumn52

I should be working on my contribution to the EWG instead of playing games.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

Right now.. I can't think of anything else I should be doing. Although while roaming these halls, I could be sliding inside othe doorways where I owe words to.. but that requires a level of consciousness I'm not quite at, yet. I'm close! Sooooo damn close I can nearly taste those drops on my tongue and against my lips.. just, not quite there yet.

Shit.. 2 minutes until I gotta get up and flip that switch.
*See Pillory*

Mr Bigglesworth

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

blue bunny sparkle

gaggedLouise

Unlocking bunny's hot ankle chain to have a look... :P

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

SinfulAngel

Dishes, checking mail, going to get gasoline in the car.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Observing Trifles

Finishing unpacking these boxes. I have a huge stack of boxes in my closet and the task is so daunting that I just want to curl up in a ball and go to sleep. ><
|| the hunt ||

Angeliqua

I should SO be sleeping by now but hell... it's only 6 am - I can prolly sleep this afternoon.    :P

SummerWhispers

Caremejo

My saddle has a broken leather strap. I was going to repair it but then my laptop's hard drive went out. The technician wanted to know if I had dropped the laptop. Puzzled, I said, "No. Why do you ask."
He said, "you've got duck tape all over the back of your laptop."

I laughed. The battery kept falling out. Now it doesn't. Anyway, I've fixed the hard drive and am thoroughly enjoying Ellqiuy, but I know I should be dealing with things like broken saddle straps. I use my grandfather's old saddle and it's been refurbished a few times already. I'm going to sweet talk a guy I know into fixing it for me, you know, once I pull myself away from my new toy, Elliquiy.

Sublime

I should be cleaning house, writing, packing, and spending time with family.

MissMoonchild

JackWhite

Sleeping and I guess MissMoonchild's avi could give me nice dreams

NightRabbit

I should be eating dinner then sleeping... but that can wait for a little bit right? :P