Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Choucho

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

Anesa

abandoneddolly

rhev

Shimeka

steals the win and runs away!! haha Mine!

abandoneddolly

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

abandoneddolly

Davina

I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

elone

Rides off into the sunset with the win
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Davina

*is secretly attached to the back of the bike* Ill take that!
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

elone

You are welcome to hold the win as long as you are on the bike. When we stop you must give it up.

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Davina

*snuggles* Sorry, I never give up.

abandoneddolly

elone

Not that easily had. Takes the win back and hides it on his person.

Poetry
O/O's

abandoneddolly

dose a strip search and finds the win

elone

Enjoys the search, but takes it back anyway.

Wins

Poetry
O/O's

abandoneddolly

Anesa

Sneaks back the WIN and hides it...........uh.........beneath her hat!

elone

Tackles Camille and rolls around searching her for the win

There it is, Mine!

Poetry
O/O's

Davina

*nibbles Elone's neck and steals the win, bounding back to Camille to share her prize* Winning.

Anesa

Pounces on Elone, straddles him and gives him "wet willies" for taking the WIN in the first place!  ;P

Returns to enjoy the shared WIN with the lovely Davina!

elone

Liked the wet willies but jumps on the two girls and wrestles away the win

There is no sharing the win (unless of course I am one of the participants.

Poetry
O/O's

Davina

*giggles and swoops the win back* Sorry...