Heroes Interest Check

Started by Bloody Rose, June 05, 2010, 10:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

I am interested in running a Heroes rp. All characters will be originals and this will follow our own storyline not the one at the series, remember you discover new powers so you won't be I AM ALMIGHTY I WILL BECOME A HERO. You will be freaked out and scared out of your minds. For now this is just to see who is interested in a rp with Heroes based theme.

Urbanzorro

I might be interested depending on how things go in the next day or so.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Bloody Rose

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Bloody Rose

you don't need to ask, of course you are ^^

fallensaviour

Quote from: Zarazel on June 05, 2010, 10:35:59 PM
I am interested in running a Heroes rp. All characters will be originals and this will follow our own storyline not the one at the series, remember you discover new powers so you won't be I AM ALMIGHTY I WILL BECOME A HERO. You will be freaked out and scared out of your minds. For now this is just to see who is interested in a rp with Heroes based theme.
but hiro did essentially go I AM ALMIGHTY I WILL BECOME A HERO...its in the normal set of reactions

Bloody Rose

Hiro was a weird guy.... and his power was awesome hehehe I meant not in the exaggerate kinda things you know what I mean fallen.

fallensaviour

you should totally randomly assign powers

Urbanzorro

Even though I know it might come back to bight me in the ass I agree random power assignment would be interesting.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Bloody Rose

I guess I got enough people to join.

Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Limits: (yea sex limits to see where I cannot go)
Kinks:
Picture:

Crowly

I love this idea. I hope a newbie would be welcome? :/ I love the whole discovering super powers and having to come to terms with them. It's a very -real- take on a very -not- real thing.

Bloody Rose

As long as your able to post a full paragraph your as welcomed as everybody. Just make profile and post it here, once I have three profiles I will do the rp

Crowly

Full paragraphs? Complete sentences? Punctuation? What's that? :P

I'll think on this for a bit to try and figure out what I want to play.

Bloody Rose

The powers are given at random btw

Crowly

Yeah, I read that. I meant who they are, what they do, the person who's getting the randomly assigned power.

Bloody Rose

Okay there is no hurry so take your time.

HotCurryPie

I have a created char that I had as a Company agent I am willing to play here.

HotCurryPie

Players Name: HCP

Char Name: Gracelle Fitzgerald
Model Used: Eliza Dushku

Nicknames: Gracie
Alias: Grace Freebusch

Height: 5'6
Eyes: gray
Hair: brown
Unusual Features: has freckles

Powers: Electronic communication

Skills: hacker

Equipment/Weapons: laptop, digital phone, iPod, and a 9mm pistol.

Langauges: English

Limits/Weakness: average human weaknesses and vulnerabilities.

Small Bio: Gracelle Fitzgerald, grew up like any normal human girl would in Middle America suburbia. Her parents were sucessful in their professions, and they had a close knit connection. Gracelle, grew up watching television, listening to her radio, and playing on a computer at the same time from the time she was a little girl. Being a bored geek had her spending much of her time online, and she soon met with some others that shared her interests with computer games and other such things.  Of course she dabbled in hacking after a certain point, and her friends were also expert hackers, that taught her some new tricks.  Getting a little cocky though with her hacking abilities Gracelle hacked some of the wrong people....namely Company people...but seeing the proficient way she had with computers and electronics they recruited her to join The Company, and so after graduating from high school that is where she found herself working with the people there, helping to save the world one freak at a time!

fallensaviour

Quote from: Zarazel on June 07, 2010, 02:05:24 PM
Post it up and we will see. Remember normal bonus points off the book. You will get Xp off the background and a gift from me if you roll 1d10

um...that would imply a system...what system were you planning to use

Bloody Rose

BAH got confused with the game LOL HAHAHAHAH

Urbanzorro

I thought we were randomly assigning powers?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Bloody Rose

yea she needs to erase the power although she can keep the hacker since is more of a hobby. But please erase the hacker thing I assign powers.

HotCurryPie

Ok fixed her bio no powers

Urbanzorro

My character for your approval.

Name:David Underwood
Personality: David can be described as many things, but a nice guy isn't one of them....It's not that David is mean, he just understands that you have to look out for number one, and that's what he does. Even if it means he has to throw you off the boat to do so.
Bio: David was born into a lower middle class family, his father worked in airplane parts factory, and his mother worked as a maid. With both of their earnings they were able to keep David in school, with clothes on his back, and food in his belly, though they weren't able to do much else. In school David showed a good eye for numbers, even at a young age. And he had a good gut insticnt when it came to guessing what other people would do. With these two things in his favor he was able to make it through grade school and highschool without running into any real trouble. He graduated in the middle third of his class and went on to college to major in business.

In the third year of his college carrier he tried his hand at the stock market, investing 200 dollars in a small company that he liked the looks of...."just kid stuff" as he would later put it. Within two weeks the stock had doubled, and David was very pleased with himself, especially after he sold his stock for $450 dollars and the next day the stock to a dive back to $215. David was hooked! He got his degree and began looking for a job in the stock market.

Within a year he became a stock broker for one of the larger firms in the city. Making good money.....not amazing money, but good money for a single man and he's been doing so ever since.

Limits: None

Kinks: Umm....er....everything  ;D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Bloody Rose

David: Your power is...... you start by reading minds. Remember unless you manage to concentrate at the start you will hear the thoughts of all those around you. That will bring some fun.

Grace: You are able to talk to machines, (if you have any doubt on what this is see the little boy on the series he has this ability)