If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adroitgrayman

(smiles) Thanks, the thoughts are quite provocative.

I would start with a soft feathery kiss and move on to a strong passionate french kiss.

If I want to cuddle, kiss and smooch you on a seaside beach over wet sand, would you let it happen ?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

Yes I love smooches and cuddles and kisses

If I wanted to cuddle by a nice warm fire would you like to cuddle with me?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

adroitgrayman

(smiles) I am sure, it would be amazing to have two fires by my side simultaneously. I would love to.

If I wanted to play with your hairs as we go on cuddling, would you play back with me the same way ?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

I am assuming you are speaking of the hair on my head. *blushes* Then yes I would love to run my fingers through your hair.

If I wanted to take a nap would you cuddle me so I feel safe and secure.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

adroitgrayman

Yes, of course. (smiles)

If your assumption was wrong, then what would you say ? (winks)

Autumn52

*blushes bright red* since that is the only hair I have I will stick with my assumption.

If I ask you out on a date, a dinner and movie my treat, what would you say?

adroitgrayman

The pleasure is all mine sweetheart. (smiles)

If it would have been the caressing, touching and licking about the place, which wasn't your assumption but blushed your cheeks red, what would you say?

Autumn52

Well seeing as this is not an adult forum I will decline that answer however if you would like to PM me I would be more than happy to answer.

If I wanted to go on a roller coaster would you ride with me?

adroitgrayman

I would for sure. It would be so nice to have you on that high speedy roller coaster ride.

If you get scared on the ride, would you hold me tight?

Autumn52

Most definately.

If I get sick from the roller coaster would you take care of me?

adroitgrayman

Yes, I would take you to my home, will call the doctor and would nurse you unless you get completely well.

If I am sick and not able to get in touch to you for a week, would you come to my apartment to find out what's the matter?

Autumn52

Yes I would worry to no end about you.

If I were missing would you search for me?

adroitgrayman

But obvious yes, I will not only search but will find you.

If I am sick and all alone, would you stay with me ?

Autumn52

Yes I would like to make you well again.

If I made you chicken soup while you were sick would you try to eat it?

Brian Boru

I would - and ask for seconds too.

If I sat by your side while you were sick, mopping your brow with a cool cloth to ease your fever, would you cherish my gentleness more?

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Cayenne

Of course!~ If I was conscious enough to recall it~

If I tried to make you your favourite meal, but couldn't make it turn out, would you still eat it?
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Insanityenviesme

Of course! I'm a sucker for those kinds of things..

If I tried to repay the favor and almost murder your kitchen, would you forgive me?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Brian Boru

Never - the kitchen is my oasis.

If I brought you a fried turkey for your Thanksgiving feast, would you invite me to join your meal?

A/As updated 2/20/11

Insanityenviesme

more the merrier...unless your Mr. Jigsaw, in which case I shall give you a very secret list of people I would like you to meet

If I did something to ruin your turkey, would you be okay with that?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Brian Boru

Yeah - as long as there's ham and green bean casserole unspoilt on the table.

If I brought an unopened can of cranberry sauce, could we use it for target practice after the meal? (the full can...not an empty one...makes it so realistic to see that red matter fly out when you hit it with a bullet or buckshot)

A/As updated 2/20/11

Insanityenviesme

Brilliant!! Although we shift to a room that I'm less fond of...perhaps the attic?

If I bumble at my first shot and get Cranberry on me instead of on the window panes I was aiming at, would you laugh at me?
Moments of Sanity

Endorphin

Of course.

If I laugh, would you laugh with me?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Flower

Yes, laughter is contagious. =)

If I hugged you, would you hug me back?

Rolo

that could be an electrifying proposition ;) but yes

If I had no where to turn would you help me out

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Tasteless Misery

Of course, call me any time.

If my phone died mid conversation, would you wait for me to call you back?