If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolo

of couse

if I could see you would you take my breath away

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Harley Quinn

I've taken many breaths away, toots, though maybe not in the way that you mean.  ;)

If I dropped my ice cream cone, would you buy me another?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Rolo

in a heartbeat

If I did would you think I expected something

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Endorphin

Yeah - Ice cream.

If I had never experienced true pleasure, would you help me out?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Harley Quinn

I would try my best.

If I failed at trying to accomplish something you asked for, would you still appreciate the effort I made?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Insanityenviesme

in a way that'll encourage to utter a lot of curse words, Harley ;)

If I asked you to wear of corset of chocolate, would you oblige me?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Harley Quinn

:P

You betcha!

If you were in the middle of a meeting at work, but I called you and said that I wanted you to drop everything and take off for the weekend with me, would you do it?

Ons/Offs - Absences

Insanityenviesme

Duuuuhhhh!!!

If I wanted the weekend to extend wayy wayy beyond, would it?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Harley Quinn

I love long weekends, so of course!

If I wanted you to sing for me each night, would you?

Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

Absolutely.

If I tied you up, would you squirm?

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

I can't not answer this one.  Yes.  ;)

If I wanted you to tie me up on a regular basis, would you? -really runs off this time or she'll never get sleep-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Tasteless Misery

I would be delighted to!

If I wanted to play with rope outside in the snow, would you be up for it?

Endorphin

I'd be reluctant; but only because of the cold.

If I wanted to play with rope by a nice, warm fire, would you be up for it?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

Only if spanking was going to be involved.  ;D

If I wanted to have Xmas at my friends instead of your families house would you come with me?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

adroitgrayman

There is no question about not coming as I would never like to spend the festival being away from you.

If I wanted to have a close erotic dance with you in that party, would you partner me?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

Yes most definitely, with such pleasure as it would not end in that dance

If I wanted to run away with you, would you come with me?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

adroitgrayman

Of course yes.

If I didn't let our dance end only as a dance, would you follow me till the point where it comes to an end ?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

Yes I would

If I ask you to kiss me passionately, so much so as to make my heart beat faster, would you?

Endorphin

I would do that without being asked.

If I wanted to lay all night in an intimate embrace, would you join me?

Autumn52

Most certainly.

If I wanted to do more than cuddle in the middle of the night would you?

Endorphin

I'd be waiting for it.

If I wanted to make sweet, passionate love all night long, would you join me?

Autumn52

yes

If I wanted a spanking would you spank me?

Endorphin

Until your ass is red!

If I wanted to taste you, would you enjoy it?

Cayenne

Depends which part~

If I looked like I needed a spanking, would you give it to me?~  Hee..~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Brian Boru

Over and over again.

If I needed to give a spanking, but you didn't really deserve it, would you bare your ass for me?

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11