Stowaway! (NC-H)

Started by delle, August 12, 2008, 04:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

delle

The island village of [insert name here] is a seafarer's refuge. Small and humble and poor, the villagers welcome ships and offer room, board, trinkets, supplies, sex and food for small amounts of cash.

My character is one of the young girls in the village. Years of growing in such a simple and humble and degrading environment have left her restless. One day, a ship arrives and she can no longer contain her curiosity. After a commercial sex encounter with a shiphand, she learns about the guard shifts and takes the opportunity to steal away on board...

Looking for one male player to assume the roles of NPCs.

Inerrant Lust

Quote from: delle on August 12, 2008, 04:06:03 AM
The island village of [insert name here] is a seafarer's refuge. Small and humble and poor, the villagers welcome ships and offer room, board, trinkets, supplies, sex and food for small amounts of cash.

My character is one of the young girls in the village. Years of growing in such a simple and humble and degrading environment have left her restless. One day, a ship arrives and she can no longer contain her curiosity. After a commercial sex encounter with a shiphand, she learns about the guard shifts and takes the opportunity to steal away on board...

Looking for one male player to assume the roles of NPCs.

Actually, this sounds like a simple, yet interesting concept...  :)

*runs off to hunt down delle's O/Os*

Jester

I am keen if you will have me and havent had your offer taken already :-)

I am happy to give you a variety of npcs.

delle

No it's fine. Offer away! :D

delle

Circus Act:

Madame Romanovich is a dancer and acrobat. A seductive-looking beauty for a broken-down circus, she nevertheless remains a vital piece of the circus through her act. In the privacy of her caravan, she sometimes entertains fellow performers in return for a favour or two, though she might do it gratis if in the mood. Once in a while, after circus hours, there's a private tent where men can enter for a few extras per head. The proceeds are split with the circus fund, of course.

There's a curse on Madame Romanovich, though. She cannot leave the circus more than a few days before a strange fever takes her. In the circus, she never ages or gets sick, and heals quickly. Secretly, she wants to settle down and live like a normal woman. (I need another creative mind to supply the rest of the story)

Looking for one male player to play the roles of:
Circus owner
Sword-swallower
Monkey trainer
Handyman
Freak
Assorted rubes