A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette (1 daughter needed)

Started by Vostroya, January 08, 2014, 09:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datawych

So whose character sheets are we waiting on, then? One brother and one sister?

Vostroya

GnothiSeauton

If anyone would like me to change anything in regards to my character, please feel free to let me know.

Name:  Michael Stryker
Family Relation:  Eldest Son/Brother
Occupation:  Investment Analyst (Full-Time), Part-time Anal Trainer

Personality:  On the outside, Michael could seem like quite the ass.  More often than not he can't help but to make a joke about something if it appeals to him.  Many of the people he works with sees him as a little bit arrogant, but to him, it's just doing what it takes to get ahead in life.  Success is something drive him, instilled into him by the strict, yet caring relationship with his father.  Yet to those closest to him, his true friends and family, he can be one of the most selfless, dependable people around.  He's a very caring man when it comes to his family, protective of his sisters. 
Vital Statistics:  A high school and college athlete, Michael strives to continue to keep his body in shape.  Just as he strives to be successful in his personal and financial life, he also pushes himself to be successful when it comes to keeping up with his body.  He is tall, about six foot one, with short, cropped hair and just the smallest amount of stubble which he usually tries to keep clean-shaven.  With his penis at a little over nine inches, it helped to gain him other forms of employment, doing the occasional job for a friend by helping to train and stretch out their loved ones to help further their training.

History:  Being born the eldest son, Michael learned how to train from his father, watching and learning from him.  Both parents played an important influence in his life.  For so long, he had thought of going into the medical field like the family business.  But as he grew older, it was his fondness of economics that won over him.  He went to school, learning to become one of the top investment analyst in the company he works in.  Even in his spare time, he had begun to fall in love with a girl, a college sweetheart.  Things were seemingly looking good in the relationship, with marriage and a family of his own seemingly inevitable with the girl who had taken his heart.  But after a bad break up, one which he doesn't care to talk about, it's left him hurting a little, and as a result, made his job performance slip a little at work.  His own investments seemed to tumble away, forcing him to move back home to focus on his life and family again.

Ons:  Oral, Anal Sex (Giving), Bondage/Domination (Giving), Etc.

Off's:  Gore, Scat/Feces, etc.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

himawari

Vostroya

Quote from: Blinkin on January 13, 2014, 06:39:55 AM
Julian, honey, do we want to set any house rules on our children's activities? Like, no sex in the living room, or no eating at the table naked?

Well Julian is a very strict man  C:)

Sex is fine as long as it does not interfere with something more important or disturbs Julian or mother (I.e study's first and no pounding your sisters in the living room when Daddy's watching his stock prices lol)

Clean up after yourselves. I expect a clean house at all times! We are a very conservative family and I will not have our guests thinking we are messy!

You have to wear something to the dinner table, however skimpy it may be. As well as no sex at the dinner table (at least not openly...)

And above all else! Butt plugs for the females at all times, only out for training, cleaning, or for the bathroom.

What else should we put on the list honeybuns?

King Serperior

May I suggest colored plugs?  Red for beginner training, yellow/orange for intermediates, and green doe permission to give all that a person has?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Clio

Quote from: Blinkin on January 13, 2014, 06:05:14 AM
Hmmm, it seems that all of the questions have been answered. lol

I wonder, why wouldn't the Striker's not formally adopt Candice and give her thier name?

In the question of college and university, the terms are used interchangibly, but technically, there is a difference. A "College" is a school that offers courses for transfer to a university, saving tuition and usually can be found in most cities or counties. the term Community College or City College comes to mind. These schools also offer a range of Associates Degrees in both Arts and Business (A.A.A. and A.A.B) for a 2 year degree as well as a range of diploma level programs, such as auto-repair, specialities in other degree programs such as realestate law for paralegals, nursing, and so on. Unfortunately, a sad fact that most college forget to tell you is that their coursework will only be accepted by a limited number of universities.

Universities are usually smaller in student populations overall and begin with a batchlor's degree program of study, cost 4 to 5 times as much per semester and usually has much larger classes without the option of as much personal contact between professor and student.

Coming from a area with no less than 3 colleges and 5 universities, I can also say that most universities have multiple campuses, but not all. There are two in the area that are all on one campus. They do often have multiple "Schools" associated with them. Schools of Medicine, School of Law, etc.

To simplify it, a college is almost exclusively for 2 year degrees or below. Universities are for 4 year degrees and above. It's a stepping stone between High School and a B.A. or a B.S. level degree.

Laura would be ok with Candice if she only wore the rings when not at home... but whatever the character wants... Mommy might take advantage of the opportunity herself. ;) She never lets her boys go without, but a daughter who can let her have the control and the cock... yummy! lol She's not so much into producing "ladies" as producing properly trained young men and women in the societial norms of the times so that they will make good matches for men and women of the proper social level. I.E. refined children of other influencial families. lol

This actually isn't always true. There are many colleges that are the same academically or higher than most Universities. My 'college' was for four year degrees, and harder to get into than most universities. The only difference in some is literally the name. There are many private colleges that are not similar to community colleges or city colleges at all.

My college was quite old for an American school, and although they could have changed their name to university to prevent confusion like this, they choose to keep the name they started with in the 1850's. So the word college can actually mean that an institution is every bit as advanced--if not more--as most universities.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Clio

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on January 13, 2014, 12:20:47 AM
If anyone would like me to change anything in regards to my character, please feel free to let me know.

Name:  Michael Stryker
Family Relation:  Eldest Son/Brother
Occupation:  Investment Analyst (Full-Time), Part-time Anal Trainer

Personality:  On the outside, Michael could seem like quite the ass.  More often than not he can't help but to make a joke about something if it appeals to him.  Many of the people he works with sees him as a little bit arrogant, but to him, it's just doing what it takes to get ahead in life.  Success is something drive him, instilled into him by the strict, yet caring relationship with his father.  Yet to those closest to him, his true friends and family, he can be one of the most selfless, dependable people around.  He's a very caring man when it comes to his family, protective of his sisters. 
Vital Statistics:  A high school and college athlete, Michael strives to continue to keep his body in shape.  Just as he strives to be successful in his personal and financial life, he also pushes himself to be successful when it comes to keeping up with his body.  He is tall, about five foot six, with short, cropped hair and just the smallest amount of stubble which he usually tries to keep clean-shaven.  With his penis at a little over nine inches, it helped to gain him other forms of employment, doing the occasional job for a friend by helping to train and stretch out their loved ones to help further their training.

History:  Being born the eldest son, Michael learned how to train from his father, watching and learning from him.  Both parents played an important influence in his life.  For so long, he had thought of going into the medical field like the family business.  But as he grew older, it was his fondness of economics that won over him.  He went to school, learning to become one of the top investment analyst in the company he works in.  Even in his spare time, he had begun to fall in love with a girl, a college sweetheart.  Things were seemingly looking good in the relationship, with marriage and a family of his own seemingly inevitable with the girl who had taken his heart.  But after a bad break up, one which he doesn't care to talk about, it's left him hurting a little, and as a result, made his job performance slip a little at work.  His own investments seemed to tumble away, forcing him to move back home to focus on his life and family again.

Ons:  Oral, Anal Sex (Giving), Bondage/Domination (Giving), Etc.

Off's:  Gore, Scat/Feces, etc.

When you said he was tall and 5'6", did you mean to say he wasn't tall, or did you intend for it to be 6'5" or something?

rahatngt

Serperior & Vostroya, there's also another daughter at 19. I was planning to write the 2nd youngest son at 20 since the youngest is already taken so need to finalize on that.

Sorry for the delay, had a busy night yesterday, planned to post my char in an hour or two if all goes well.

Blinking I actually like your idea about Candince if she agrees. Her cumming might be restricted or she might even find it unladylike but making her cum while she tries to resist could be really fun. If Laura plays with Candice I would surely love to join in, either dping the mom or maybe even wilder stretching her ass while mom rides her, making her go crazy from the pleasure :P

minerva7790

Damn, I took the weekend off and come back to find this thread growing like mould! I have a confession: I haven't quite started on my character sheet, but I'll try to get it out in 24 hours!
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

King Serperior

Okay, I'll make my character 20 then.  I should have a sheet up after classes get done today.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

rahatngt

Quote from: King Serperior on January 13, 2014, 08:00:50 AM
Okay, I'll make my character 20 then.  I should have a sheet up after classes get done today.

There's one daughter at 19 and my character is suppose to be 20y old :)

Clio

Quote from: Blinkin on January 13, 2014, 07:54:53 AM
I admit to using too large of a brush and you are correct. Salem CCollege comes to mind as my niece will be attending next year there. There are schools of higher learning with the term college in their name, and are therefore "colleges." although these are, to me, more the exception based upon the traditions at the time of the institution's founding rather than as a classification between the two terms. There indeed a number of older schools that use the term in their names. It seems that these are usually  for schools for a particular type of student. Salem College, for example, is an all girl school founded in... 1774, I think for the education of women.

*sighs in relief*

Yes. My college was just as expensive, hard to get in and hard academically as most schools with university as their name. The name is misleading, but as you said, my college is older than most and it's still considered a private institution. Its credits are good almost everywhere, although it doesn't take credits when people transfer there without some discretion. I loved my school, but it was expensive and academically challenging. So to have someone assume that I spent well over $100,000 and six years of my life for a 'community college' makes my heart about stop. Lol. People actually used the local big university as a stepping stone for our college, and it only had around 1000 kids.

So yeah. The name can be misleading. Each one is different.

Quote from: rahatngt on January 13, 2014, 08:02:33 AM
There's one daughter at 19 and my character is suppose to be 20y old :)

Haha. Guys, you can make your kids older. There's 21, 22, and 23 available, and the eldest son could be 25.

rahatngt

Quote from: Christa McGinn on January 13, 2014, 08:07:41 AM
Haha. Guys, you can make your kids older. There's 21, 22, and 23 available, and the eldest son could be 25.

I know :). I was letting serperior know which ones are taken since my character is not up yet.

rahatngt

It got a little over my head Blinkin. Anyway I have decided the name so here it is. Henry Stryker, 2nd youngest son, 20-21 whatever you find best :). Btw. I have a weakness for tall woman, standing fucks so expect Laura to be troubled a lot by Henry :P

Not that I don't love ladies of all forms of deliciousness, so no one needs to worry about lack of attention from Henry.

minerva7790

Okay, I no longer know where my character fits in. She was supposed to be the youngest daughter, but I checked the ages of the characters and there's a son at 18 years old. I can't make my character younger than that, so here you go, at 18 too.

It's possible that Desirous' character was born in January, and mine in December, or vice versa?

Alternatively, as Blinkin seems to suggest, I can make my character the middle daughter. She does have a bit of a middle child syndrome.

Name: Myra Stryker
Family Relation: Youngest daughter

Personality: The youngest in the family, Myra always felt she had lots to live up to. Somewhat tired of being compared to her perfect and beautiful mother and sisters, Myra does not dare rebel openly against her father's will, but finds her way to be willful and stubborn about family activities. Being the youngest, she knows that her father spoils her, and that's why her anal training and submission is not as complete as her sisters', even her adopted sister's. Subconsciously, however, she rebels because she desires punishment and wants her father and/or brothers to break her into complete submission.
Vital Statistics: Myra, like her sisters and father, has a head full of red hair. Her pale complexion compliments her choice of black gothic styled clothing. It is also a testament that Myra doesn't do much outdoor activities, although Myra has a flexible and supple body due to gymnastics lessons when she was younger. Myra's eyes are a deep blue, like her elder sister's. Her stats: 5'7", 123 lbs, 38-23-35

History: As the baby of the family, Myra has always lived a sheltered life. While she basked in the limelight as a child, she grew to hate the constant attention as she grew into the difficult time called adolescense. Where she once enjoyed her father's hugs and her brothers' teasing, she began to spend more time in her own room and less with the family. She even grew a little distanced from her sisters and they slowly grew to adulthood.

In school, Myra has always done fairly well. She loved literature and Spanish classes, but did poorly in Geography, because she didn't like the teacher. Outside the classroom, Myra took up gymnastics and classical violin lessons, and did fairly well in both. Her slightly above average grades lasted her through high school. When it came to choosing a major for college, she wound up in Linguistic Studies because she could not think of anything else to do.

Myra remembered when her eldest sister got her first butt plug. Although she showed an indifferent expression, she burnt with jealousy inside. But by the time she got her own on her 18th birthday, which just passed two month back, she felt a deep resentment towards it. Deep down, Myra wanted to please her parents, but that seemed impossible to her without following down the path her sisters had already walked. How could she show her family that she was special in her own way, without upsetting family traditions?

Ons: Anal, obviously. Bondage, being dominated. Almost anything goes. She's out to please.

Off's: Anything that belongs to the toilet.
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

himawari

Quote from: Blinkin on January 13, 2014, 08:30:50 AM
Father: Dr. Julian Striker, 46
Mother: Laura Striker, RN, PAuline Alexander,  45
Oldest Son: Michael Striker, 25
Oldest Daughter: Anna, 24
Son: Henry, 21(?)
Daughter: 20(?)
Adopted Daughter: Candice, 19
Youngest Daughter: Grace, 19
Youngest Son: Hank, 18

Middle daughter. Grace. She's 19.

((see it's already starting. parents forgetting about her))

Clio

Quote from: annarose on January 13, 2014, 08:55:03 AM
Middle daughter. Grace. She's 19.

((see it's already starting. parents forgetting about her))

He just labeled her as the youngest, but she's still there. :)

The two youngest could be twins, I guess. Vos?

Clio

Did Desirous claim youngest child or just youngest son? My understanding was the latter, but I could be wrong. Like I said, the twin thing would be one way to fix it, but that's up to Desirous and Minerva.

Desirous

Quote from: Christa McGinn on January 13, 2014, 09:12:42 AM
Did Desirous claim youngest child or just youngest son? My understanding was the latter, but I could be wrong. Like I said, the twin thing would be one way to fix it, but that's up to Desirous and Minerva.

Hey everyone! I did claimed the youngest, but am comfortable with the idea of twin because it does adds an interesting element in the plot.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Christa McGinn on January 13, 2014, 07:38:16 AM
When you said he was tall and 5'6", did you mean to say he wasn't tall, or did you intend for it to be 6'5" or something?

That is what happens when I start writing after one in the morning.

I have no idea where I got five foot six, lol.  I'll definitely go back and change that.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Clio

Quote from: Blinkin on January 13, 2014, 11:01:47 AM
Desirous asked for youngest son. So... there is space for youngest daughter at 18, it just means that Hank is nearing 19 and Grace is no more than 4 months from 20.

And grace is the middle child, it just doesn't say it that way. There's someone younger, someone older, so that puts everyone else as middle child. ;)

Father: Dr. Julian Striker, 46
Mother: Laura Striker, RN, PAuline Alexander,  45
Oldest Son: Michael Striker, 25
Oldest Daughter: Anna, 24
Middle Son: Henry, 20
Adopted Daughter: Candice, 19
Middle Daughter: Grace, 19
Youngest Son: Hank, 18
Youngest Daughter: Myra, 18

It's up to Vos, there are the ages 21, 22, and 23. The family is moving from Brady Bunch Status to 8 is enough status though. lol

Who is Pauline Alexander?

Anyway, if Minerva wants to do the twin thing, then they can both be 18. No problem. But either way, having one or two move up to the 21-23 stage to give more room for younger wouldn't be the end of the world. I made Anna 24 to give the younger siblings plenty of room to choose believable ages, but apparently everyone wants to be 18-20. Lol.

Desirous

King Serperior

Name:  Jason Stryker
Family Relation:  Second oldest son
Occupation:  Was in college;  Currently no official occupation (Practicing proctology under his father)

Personality:  Very dominating, despite his slim build, Jason is what a father would expect out of his son.  He feels overshadowed by his older brother, but respects him for it.  He's smart, kind, and generally helpful when not training, having sex, or playing games, but that changes when he gets into those three activities.  He becomes much more dominant when he feels the need to do those activities.  Other than that, he is a good son who honestly cares more for his family's needs than his own.  What he really wants is to find a rebellious girl, break her down, and make her the perfect submissive. 
Vital Statistics:  Jason is a little short (5'6"), but very lean and fit due to his daily jogs.  Because of these jogs, he has a lot of stamina and has developed a natural, almost bronze tan.  When he can, he goes shirtless, preferring the greater ease of movements that no shirt gives.  Because he was part of a swim team during High School, he is completely shaven all over his body except his hair, which he keeps at a reasonable length, long enough for a girl to grab it when he takes her over.  His eyes are a sea-green, like his grandfather's.  Jason has not measured himself, but he is above average, thick, but not anywhere near an "unnatural" size.

History:  Life was not the easiest for Jason, but he pulled through, clawing his way from under his brother's shadow and making a name for himself.  He tended to spend less time with his family, not indulging in training like his brother and father did, working to become a designer for Plugs and other anal training items.  However, as he reached his third year in college, a mistake in the system as well as a rival caused him to drop out and return home.

During all of this, Jason went through plenty of women who liked his stamina, but he never found one he truly enjoyed.  It wasn't that he was a picky person, more that he just never clicked with anyone.  Eventually, he turned from swimming to jogging and made friends there, even joining a small jogging group near home after dropping out of college.  Despite his parent's sympathies, he refused to try again and to take up the family business (practicing to be a proctologist like his father).  Maybe this was fate's plan for him all along?  Whatever the reason, Jason embraced it and turned his studies to the more physical side of Anal Training.

Ons:  Anal (Giving), Domination (Giving), Submission (Receiving from a partner), Bondage, ect, ect. Honestly, he just wants to take over a young women and give her what he feels she deserves.  Much the same as my O/O's

Off's:  The usual bathroom play, vomit, snuff, M/M interaction, ect.  Much the same as my O/O's

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace