Pathfinder: Epic 22th level game. Needing players.

Started by Zaer Darkwail, February 03, 2012, 10:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Kimera

Almost done I think, just 5 more feats, equipment and traits

If I were to use 6 speed longswords, I would be able to make an extra attack at highest bonus with each of those blades right?

avorae

Quote from: Kimera on March 04, 2012, 10:32:51 AM
If I were to use 6 speed longswords, I would be able to make an extra attack at highest bonus with each of those blades right?

That is an interesting question unfortuantly i have never encountered a situation like that so I can't say if that is possible or not.

avorae

Quote from: Kimera on March 04, 2012, 07:58:01 AM
I can also use a bit of help with giving her equipment, especially her 6 blades. I'm trying to make each blade unique to make them a bit more special.

Well one thing I would do is give each of them a different element that they wield Aka. Fire, sonic, electric, cold, acid also i'd have each made out of a different material. That way you could cover most of the DRs out there.

ShadowFox89

Hmm... What to go with....

I could go with an epic level version of my Maenad PsyWar.....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kimera

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on March 04, 2012, 11:53:02 AM

Maenad??

PsyWar could be fun though

ShadowFox89

Maenad are a race of naturally psionic beings that have to control the massive amount of emotions they have. Think of them like DnD Vulcans :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kimera

Ah...well that could certainly be an interesting character

ShadowFox89

I've got her in a different game and she's doing well over there. The main thing is that a Maenad can go from being completely cold and stoic to blind raging fury at the drop of a hat.

Hmmm.... Psychic Warrior 20/Barbarian 2. Maenads can be lawful alignment while taking levels of barbarian, and I get extra rage/day :D
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kimera

Sweet

Almost done with my character, just need 6 cool demonic sounding names for her 6 blades.

Zaer Darkwail

Just note I do not make IC post tonight as I play SWOTOR but Kimera's relentless spamming alerted me check here and see rather many questions needing answers. So I make answers for now and make IC post/Update tomorrow.

Quote from: Miyu on March 02, 2012, 01:55:46 PM
May I join on this little adventure? how about a cleric or something like that? what do you need?

Sure, join in and make cleric as all seem pressure you on :).

Quote from: Genbu83 on March 03, 2012, 08:55:13 PM
Now with skill points. I still need to figure out how much gold we have to spend. I don't have access to the epic level handbook. Though He strikes me a very Jason Todd, Redhood...or mean Nightwing Type....at least that's how I see the chaacter in my imagination.

Kyokoudai

Kyodoudai "Deathsmile" CR 21
Ninja10/ShadowDancer10/Duelist2
Nuetral Good (ish) Medium Humanoid
Init +9; Senses Darkvision 60' ; Perception +##
Aura Good...Faint...5'
----- Defense -----
AC 26, touch 20, flat-footed 20
hp 171/171
Fort +9(+11), Ref +17(+19), Will +9(+11)
DR 10/- Material(while in dim light)
Special Deflect Arrows, Parry
----- Offense -----
Speed 30 ft. (over water, up walls, and through air)
Melee +18 Unarmed Strikes (1d8+2+2+5d6), +18 Katana (2d6+3+2+5d6)
Ranged +22Daggers (1d4+2+5d6)
Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
Special Attacks Sneak Attack 5d5, Precise Striking +2, Death Attack DC 17
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 22) Ki-pool 7
Ki Abilities—Extra Attack - 1pt, +20' to movement - 1pt+4 to stealth - 1ptForgotten Trick - 2pts + additional, Unbound Steps  - 1 pt[/i],
3/day-- Presitidigitation. CL 10 DC 12
2/day-- [Spiderclimb, CL 10th DC 13
5/day—Shadow Illusion, CL 10 DC 13
4/day—Greater Shadow conjuration, CL 10 DC 18
2/day—Shadow Evocation, CL 10 DC 17
1/30daysSummon Shade, CL 10DC 14
----- Statistics -----
Str 14, Dex 18, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 14
Base Atk +16/+11/+6/+1; CMB +18 (+## zzConditionalmaneuverbonus); CMD 24 (## vs. zzManeuvername)
Feats Dodge, Mobility, Combat Reflexes, Two-Weapon Fighting, Combat Expertise, Spring Attack, Whirlwind Attack, Dimensional Agility, Dimensional Assualt, Dimensional Dervish, Dimensional Savant, Improved Unarmed Strike
Skills 196 total ranks all are Class Skills
Acrobatics (Dex) 20 (+27) 
Appraise(Int) 5 (+10)
Bluff (Cha) 12 (+17)
Climb (Str) 5 (+10)
Craft Alchemy (Int) 5 (+10)
Diplomacy (Cha) 10 (+15)
Disable Device (Dex) 15 (+21)
Disguise (Cha) 10 (+18)
Escape Artist (Dex) 11 (+18)
Intimidate (Cha)  9 (+14)
Knowledge (local) (Int) 5 (+10)
Knowledge (nobility) (Int) 5 (+10)
Linguistics (Int) 2 (+7)
Perception (Wis) 15 (+20)
Perform Dance (Cha) 2 (+7)
Profession Scribe (Wis) 5 (+10)
Sense Motive (Wis) 10 (+15)
Sleight of Hand (Dex) 10 (+19)
Stealth (Dex) 20 (+29)
Swim (Str) 5 (+10)
Use Magic Device (Cha) 10 (+15)
Racial Modifiers +Dex (Human Bonus), +1 Skillpoint per level
Languages Common, Elven, Sylvan, Draconic, Dwarven, Thieves cant
Traits Reactionary (+2 Initiative) and Veteran of Battle (+1 to Initiative and Weapon draw on surprise round)
----- Ecology -----
Environment Cities and settlements
Organization Moonfang Ninja Clan
Treasure Personal Items
----- Special Abilities -----
Improved Evasion, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Defensive Roll, Poisin Use, Canny Defense +2, Shadow Master, Improved Reaction +2, Parry, Slippery Mind, Hide in Plain Sight, Shadowjump 320' (40 sqr), Ninja Tricks (Forgotten Trick, Rogue Trick Minor Magic (Prestidigitation), Deflect Arrows, Bleeding Attack, Rogue Trick Major Magic (Spiderclimb) Advanced Tricks (Assassinate, Unbound Steps, Unarmed Combat Mastery)  Without a trace +3, Light Steps, Summon Shade, Ki Pool, 1/2 Difficulty of acrobatic skill checks

We love our lives and that's why Death Smiles

"Why are you doing this", the man asks me as hold him in a secure embrace. He doesn't have the strength to scream. Yet I make sure to lay him out gently as he looks into my black eyes. Dark tendrils of shadow, mingled with a spark of death, and imprinted with my essence lay over him like a blanket. My shade....my shadow...my tool.

"It's nothing personal", I tell him quietly. Afterall if somebody is willing to pay to have you killed, you should know who your enemies are. His sullen eyes look at me in bewilderment as his strength is taken from him. "Be wiser in your next life", I tell the man as my shade snuffs the last bit of his candle of life.

No alarms will sound, no gaurds will come, and in the morning none will understand.

The shadows warmly welcome the dark blue and gray clad young man as he rests his mark in a natural position. An older man, tied into tax deals and accepting bribes. A low level target, supposed to look natural...a job unworthy of the young man's skill.

As he slips through the shadows and acrossed this plane he wonders to himself.

Where have all the good jobs gone. Where is a challenge that'll press my skills? One worthy of my training? A job that'll make Death Smile as he chases me?

Behind Death's Smile

Kyokoudai has always been something of a trickster. That is to be expected of and of his clan. In their official capacity, his house serves as entertainers and companions for several lords. Though like all good ruses that is only the surface mask. Entertainment is a show of status and an overlooked luxary, which what mades his clan wealthy as spies, sabotueors, insurgents, and assassins.

Kyokoudai made a game of the existance, though tat was mostly to live with the times when he had to do work...unsavory in nature. The cloak and dagger life balanced with tell tales and taking notes of those stiffling people is growing tedious. While yes, polotics is one big chess game. Kyokoudai is removing himself from the board.

For the last 3 years he's put his skills to work as a sellsword, a thief, a body gaurd, and when needed a lowly paige. Life as a wandering adventurer though has brought him out into the world and showed him much more interesting things than the mere squables his family was involved in. Since that night...he's crossed blades with pirates, protected simple folk from actual creatures, cheated a devil, and escaped a dragon's wrath.

Killing is easy work when there is known to be had, but adventure...that's a life worth Death's Smile.

Looking at Death's Smile

The man looks fairly youthful, yet not quite to that age of real middleage of wisdom and the dreaded complaciency. Short and wave coal pitch locks hang from his head, though occassionally can be seen tied back behind his olive complected face. Ebony orbs seem to pull the gaze of those who look at him directly. That is until, his smile is set free. The ease and grace of that smile was enough to give pause to a sucubbus, likely more. While he does not carry himself as a casanova, Kyokoudai brings an aura of calm and confidence to the room. Hard to believe his been killing a good portion of his life.

He's not overly tall, nor is he large. Like a wolf or a panther, his body just seems naturally slim, sleek, and deadly. He has spent years being honed into a perfect tool, and now he is using all that training for himself. He is fit, trim, and free from most marks, save from a few scars and marks hidden from teh casual, and clothed, observer.

Kyokoudai always dresses to the local climate and society if he can. Though if he cannot he assumes the guise of a traveling messenger, a minstrel, or clerk. He is partial to blue and gray garments though.

While adventuring or "working", he has a fairly standard ensamble. Tightfitting, but breathing fabrics, lightweight and fortified armor, he prefered blades, a belt of other necessary weapons for the job, a tool belt, a lightweight backpack, and softsoled leath boots or tabi. He always wears a half mask, gloves, andwraps all his loose items in silk to dampen the noise they produce...if any.

Image of Death's Smile

Approved, post him on charsheet section and make IC post asap.

Quote from: Kimera on March 04, 2012, 07:37:29 AM
Lillianth Aishapra

Name: Lillianth Aishapra
Race: Marilith
Sex: Female
Height and Weight: 9'2'' Tall, 27' lenght, 4302 pounds
Orientation: Bisexual with multiple partners of both sexes
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Deity: -
Class & Level: Marilith CR 17 + 5 Fighter

Ability:Score:Mod:Temp:Temp Mod:
Strength32(+11)38(+14)
Dexterity22(+6)28(+9)
Constitution34(+12)40(+15)
Intelligence20(+5)26(+8)
Wisdom22(+6)28(+9)
Charisma32(+11)38(+14)

Initiative: +9
Speed: 40' (50')
Hit Points: 431/431 (0 non-lethal, 0 temporary, 0 vile, 0 frostburn) (HP taken average: 21d10+315)
Immunities: Electricity & poison
Resistances: Acid 10, Cold 10, Fire 10
Damage Reduction: 10 cold iron and good

BAB: +21/+17/+11/+6
CMB: +36
CMD: 55
Melee Attacks: +35/+30/+25/+20
Ranged Attacks: +30/+25/+20/+15
Typical Routine:

Constrict:(2d6+21+crushing coils)

Armour Class: 46 (+8 Bracers +9 Dex +15 Natural +4 Deflection)
Flat Footed: 37
Touch Attacks: 23

Saves:BaseAbilityMiscTotal
Fort:+14+15+5+34
Ref:+11+9+5+25
Will:+6+9+5+20

Languages Spoken:
Common
Draconic
Abyssal

Proficiencies:
Simple Weapons
Martial Weapons
All Armor
Shields

Feats:
Bleeding Critical
Combat Expertise
Combat Reflexes
Critical Focus
Improved Critical (Longsword)
Improved Disarm
Power Attack
Weapon Focus (longsword)
Cleave
Great Cleave
Dodge
Mobility
Spring Attack

Traits:

Skills:

SkillRanksAbilityMiscTotal
Acrobatics21+9+30
Bluff21+14+35
Diplomacy16+14+30
Fly16+9+25
Intimidate21+14+35
Knowledge:Tactics21+8+29
Perception21+9+8+38
Sense Motive16+9+25
Sexual Prowess21+14+35
Stealth21+9+30
Use Magic Devise16+14+30

Special Attacks:

Constrict:(2d6+21+crushing coils)
Crushing Coils(ex):
Infuse Weapon(su):
Multiweapon Mastery(ex):
Spell-like Abilities:  Caster level 16th, Save DC is charisma-based
Constant: True Seeing, Unholy Aura (DC 32)
At Will: Greater Teleport (self plus 50 pounds of objects only), Project Image (DC 30), Telekinesis (DC 29)
3/Day: Blade Barrier (DC 30), Fly
1/Day: Summon (level5, 1 marilith 20%, 1 nalfashnee 35%, or 1d4 hezrous at 60%)

Special Qualities:
Darkvision 60'
Damage Reduction 10 cold iron and good
Immunities: Electricity & poison
Resistances: Acid 10, Cold 10, Fire 10
Spell Resistance: 28
Telepathy 100ft

Bravery +1
Armor Training 1
Weapon Training 1(Blades Heavy)

Equipment:

Longsword()seen in picture
Belt of Physical Perfection(144000)seen in picture
Crown of Mental Superiority (144000)seen in picture
Arm Bracelets of Armor +8(64000)seen in picture, count as bracers
Wrist Bracelets of Storing x6(60000)seen in picture, count as gloves
Cloak of Resistance +5(25000)
Ring of Regeneration(90000)
Ring of Freedom of Movement(40000)
Tail Ring of Striding and Springing(5500)counts as boots
Bag of Holding IV(10000)

Background:

Under Construction

Approved, just add background and post it charsheet section and post IC asap. As note generic background wise Kimera's marilith is planar binded/geased to serve Gabriel (he did it during his downtime). A something which marilith is not much happy about considering Gabriel's infernal heritage.

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on March 02, 2012, 01:51:55 PM
Is homebrew allowed?

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153536

Not that very least I do not allow. It scares me.

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on March 04, 2012, 11:53:02 AM

Go with it, she would make interesting addition for sure ;).

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on March 04, 2012, 02:10:34 PM

Not that very least I do not allow. It scares me.

Go with it, she would make interesting addition for sure ;).

It's supposed to be scary :P

But alright, I'll bring in Alyx. She should go well with the Marylith.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Genbu83

Kimera

Again, sorry for the spamming :D

Also, here are Lillianth's six blades.

+4 Ghosttouch Flaming Burst Mithril Longsword
+4 Ghosttouch Shocking Burst Mithril Longsword
+4 Ghosttouch Icy Burst Mithril Longsword
+4 Ghosttouch Unholy Mithril Longsword
+4 Ghosttouch Anarchic Mithril Longsword
+4 Ghosttouch Wounding Mithril Longsword

Her infuse ability makes all weapons wielded count as an extra +1 weapon that is also chaotic and evil cold iron weapons to bypass DR

The mithral also makes them count as silver, so I think I got most bases covered ;3

They also all crit at a 17-20

They all need a cool name though

ShadowFox89

Swords of the Seven Sins.

Obviously, Lillianth is Lust incarnate ;P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Zaer Darkwail

You lack admantine in there. But then again you could get magic gloves or bracers which allow treat your melee attacks as admantine. Or you can get augment crystal which allows treat weapons to bypass admantine DR and do crit hits vs constructs and extra dmg too.

Kate

that is alot of players now ... we have enough ?

Kimera

ShadowFox89

As an alternative, I found this interesting homebrew class: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224967

Who wants a telekinetic lover? ;)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kimera

Zaer Darkwail

Well, the telekineticist class looks interesting. I allow it for just see how well it would work alongside in epic game :).

ShadowFox89

I'm going to go with an Elan for her. Also means no worry about pregnancy, since every Elan is completely sterile.

edit: Actually, I'll revive Heleg as a telekinetic for this.

edit 2: By the way. The part in The Force Unleashed where you pull an Imperial Star Destroyer into the planet? I'll totally be able to do that.

edit 3: Oh, and I can make a lightsaber. That deals from 1d6+5 to 8d6+12 force damage.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kimera