Outlaws To The End (Western Outlaw Group Game)

Started by Norsegod1839, November 07, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Stella

Cat

The Basics
Legal Name: Caitlin Rafferty
Alias: Cat, Tinker.
Sexuality:Straight

Physical Description
Face Claim: Julia Yaroshenko
Appearance: No unique scars or birthmarks, just lots of curves.

Personality and History

Personality

Caitlin is friendly by nature, but by no means naive.  She’s clever, funny, and loves music.  Her parents made sure she could read and write and do maths, because there were people out there who could cheat you otherwise.  She understands that life isn’t easy or fair but that doesn’t mean there aren’t things to enjoy.  And yes, she has a temper.

Biography

Caitlin and her parents were part of a group of Irish Travellers, who fled (kind of sort of, there were troubles and all that...) to America when she was eight years old.  They headed West to meet up with cousins who had settled there several years before.  Her father was a smith and a tinker, she grew up in and around his forge and workshop.  Caitlin was an only child and - inconveniently - a girl.  Daughters don’t become smiths.  There were a couple of cousins for that, even though she managed to learn quite a lot before she started to fill out and became a distraction to the actual apprentices.  There came a point where Caitlin decided that her options in the tightly knit Irish community were just a wee bit limited.  With her mother’s help, she left to take on domestic work in one of the grander homes in the territory, with the understanding that it would only be for a year or two, and she would send money home for her family. 

The work wasn’t hard, and Caitlin managed to hold her temper in public.  She sent most of the money home.  It wasn’t all boring, thanks first to one of the sons and then his charming maternal uncle.  The former was sent off to college, the latter had politely waited until he left before expressing his interest to the Irish girl.  Alas, nothing good lasts forever.  A proper young lady and her parents set out to make a match with the aforementioned single uncle, one thing led to another, and the upshot was the family decided to remove temptation from the household. 

Three months before losing her position, Caitlin had lost her parents when pneumonia decimated their settlement.  With no work and less desire to return to an empty cabin, she sent some money to her cousins from the nearest town before leaving the area.  The redhead was running low on money and (mostly) legal ways to earn more when she overheard two of the gang members complaining about not being able to get something fixed because the damned blacksmith didn’t want anything to do with them.   How lucky for them that the Irish girl volunteered to help...  She’s been with the gang nigh on to three months now. 

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:
Lever action rifle.
Knives, multiple. Including: utility type knife, small dagger.

Equipment: WIP
Tool kit roll.
Leather gloves.
Canteen.
Flint & steel.

Skills

Skill:
Skill 1: Tinker/Bladesmith - Can fix anything, especially if any sort of metal is involved.  She likes sharp, shiny things (making them, using them...).
Skill 2: Distraction - She cleans up nicely and is very good with people (especially men).  She can appear to be harmless and knows how to charm people. 

FC Pictures

Flower

Norsegod1839

With our prequel event drawing to a close shortly I wanted to update the Interest Check and let people know about some upcoming opportunities for those interested in joining still.

After the prequel we will be moving into the main game and a new town. Those interested in joining can be citizens of that new town OR outlaws already operating in that town. In short there's going to be something for everyone in terms of character opportunities! If you'd like to be someone based in the town and not part of the game I am looking for "citizens" of said town to help fill out some of the various ideas I have.

In short the game is still open to new comers and all are welcome!

Jason Hunter

Hi, is this game still looking for players? I was thinking of a smooth talking hustler, talks anyone out of their money.

Norsegod1839

We're always open! Go ahead and make a Cs sheet and pm it to me!

KillxLucky

Hello~!
I'd like to join this game as well.
Still getting used to the website and the layout of how things go.
May I make a character sheet and PM it to you as well, Norse? :3

Also, can you tell me where would I find the actual thread for the roleplay? ^^;;
Looking for something different? Give the Beneath Our Paws Roleplay a try~!
O/o thread here.

ZoneyGirl

Quote from: KillxLucky on January 04, 2019, 12:23:44 PM

Hello~!
I'd like to join this game as well.
Still getting used to the website and the layout of how things go.
May I make a character sheet and PM it to you as well, Norse? :3

Also, can you tell me where would I find the actual thread for the roleplay? ^^;;

We are finishing up the prequel thread at the moment, Norse is getting everything else up and running for us.

He is still accepting as far as I know.
But if you have any more questions just ask!
Returning after time away from my accident. Reworking a lot of things, so my search, on's and off's will be revamped over time.

My On's and Off's

Norsegod1839

Thank you Zoney for chiming in!

What she said! Recruitment is open! Just Pm me your character sheet!