The World Reforged (Fantasy Adventures and Settlement Play! Recruiting!)

Started by Nastara, April 02, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nastara

Hello, hello!

Sorry I didn't post in here for a little while!  A post that I'd thought was sent I actually only previewed!

I've filled up an Adventure Group with some characters and have them built and going!  Thank you all for your adventurer submissions!  I'm going to start building up to a second party as well so if you're still interested I may be messaging you!  That will likely be starting up in... probably 2 to 4 weeks?

For now, I wanted to just kind of set what the current recruitment level is:
-Recruiting for villager scenes beginning this week or next (some slice of life, some building up resources, occasional threats including event-style demon raids that will hopefully gather the adventuring parties as well)
-Recruiting for adventurers for a second party that will start somewhere between 2 and 4 weeks from now.
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

Kimera

Although already posted by PM, I thought I'd also post it here so others could see.

I was thinking I would make some sort of witch/potion brewer for a villager. She would rely on the adventurers for ingredients in exchange for potions etc.

And possible use them for her personal experiments ^^

And always potential to improve her to an adventurer later on

Flying Tengu

Hello there!

This looks like a fascinating game concept.  I really like the idea of the connection between the adventuring parties, and the townsfolk back in the village.

Is recruitment for villagers open yet?  I've got an idea for a character; a mayor, or perhaps mayoral assistant, in charge of organization and diplomacy.  My familiarity with PbtA is limited to reading, so I'd probably need some help, but I'd be excited to be a part of this!