CLUE! Sexy Murder Mystery - Interest Check (2nd attempt)

Started by Mathim, August 28, 2017, 08:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

Quote from: DrLovegood on November 03, 2017, 05:25:32 PM
NO problem. The last name Heathers refers to a soft grey color and I can switch to him being the chef or would you rather butler? Whitney would help out with household chores and such anyways.

BTW: to Yugishogun, I'd like to note I used a female model for Whitney intentionally so . Uses Male pronouns but I Just wanted to hav you keep that in mind if it matters to your character.

I'd say butler is probably more essential than cook (the movie seemed to favor that character) so that's what I would choose, but I want to leave it up to you.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

DrLovegood

Quote from: Mathim on November 03, 2017, 09:21:50 PM
I'd say butler is probably more essential than cook (the movie seemed to favor that character) so that's what I would choose, but I want to leave it up to you.
You got yourselves a grumpy butler. Lol

avarus

We need more coloured players tho :P Unless it's going to be just me and miss Emeralds? (few complaints here ;D)

Mathim

We'd need a good solid half-dozen to really get started, plus the vital roles filled (inspector, for one.)
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

DrLovegood

Mathim

If everyone previously involved is still game, then we would only need two more folks to have enough to get off to a start.

DrLovegood

avarus

DrLovegood

Mathim

I'm still willing to GM this game, we just don't have the numbers to support it.

DrLovegood

avarus

Mathim

If everyone who displayed interest from the first page were able to commit, this would probably work out, but nobody else has returned.

avarus

Hrmm, might have to PM them, it's been a while after all.

Mathim

You're welcome to do so if you like, I'll leave it to them to voluntarily return without me prodding them.

Chaosfox

If the others are still game I am interested in this. I have always loved the bored game and the movie it sell is one of my top five favorite movies.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Yukina

avarus

Chaosfox

I will get up a character asap Working on something for something else tonight b ut should have this up tomorrow sometime or sunday.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Mathim

Okay, now we're getting somewhere. Hopefully one or two more folks will come back/enter for the first time and we can try to get this off the ground.

Mathim

Am I correct in assuming that of the submitted profiles of the people who are still here, those who did the submitting are still wanting to use those same characters? Because if your tastes have changed in the interim I'm happy to allow brand-new submissions of characters for any and all who wish to do so.

Yukina

avarus

DrLovegood

LordImperial

Player Name: LordImperial
Character Name: Captain Sir Michael David Cerulean
Color Theme: Blue
Appearance and Face Claim (Include name of model if applicable): (Yes, that's Benedict Cumberbatch.)
Role: Guest-turned-suspect
Profession: Captain in the Royal Navy.
Motive: Captain Cerulean is attached to the Royal Navy's Contracts and Procurements division and accepted a bribe that caused him to choose one defence contractor for a project over a contractor in which the Host holds stock, causing said stock to massively drop in value, costing the Host millions.
Orientation: Heterosexual, with a preference for redheads.
Kinks you'd like to include: Semi-public sex with a potential for getting caught/walked in on