Favorite dim-witted comments/quotes

Started by AreinaRyu, June 29, 2010, 12:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AreinaRyu

What's something you heard someone say, or that someone said/asked you that just made you stare blankly thinking "are you really that dense?"

I'll start it off with a couple of mine....

While sitting in the movie theater waiting for the movie to start, the Cineplex Preshow was on, and during a particular interview with Leonardo DiCaprio, the lady in front of me looks to her friend shocked and says -in utter astoundment- " :o he's still ALIVE?!?!"

During a theater festival held at a college my friend and I were participating in, she was looking at the descriptions of the workshops going on the next day, and reading the bios of the people who would be leading/teaching them. One bio was of an eccentric teacher at the college who was known for his obsession with Star Wars. My friend was unaware of this however, and after reading the heading of his bio ("-name of teacher here- a.k.a. Luke Skywalker) and seeing the picture of Luke beside it, she turns to me and says, completely serious, "He's not ACTUALLY Luke Skywalker........ right.......?"