Literate lady looking for Avatar the Last Airbender MxF

Started by TheyDontKnowIBurn, August 21, 2012, 11:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheyDontKnowIBurn

So, if you're here, I can only assume a few things. One, you're familiar with Avatar. Two, you'd like to play it. And three, you'll willing to play a male part. If all of those are true, then welcome! Let's get this show on the road, shall we?

I'm going to be rather shameless here, and honest. I want Sokka. He's my favorite. So if someone can play him for me, I would be thrilled. Also, in exhange I would be willing to play one of the female canons opposite your OC. Doubling up on canons for each other has always been a concession I've made in order to get what I want.

Here are the canons I can play opposite your OC in order of ability and preference:

Toph (aged up a bit)
Mai
Ty Lee
Suki
Katara
Azula

In return, all I ask for is Sokka. I don't ask for Zuko or Aang or Jet. None of that. I just really enjoy the personality they developed for Sokka. Soooo, help a girl out?

AS a note, do not come to me requesting harem rps, or canon/canon pairings. OCxOC pairings are fine if you want to work out a plot with me. Also, NO SokkaXKatara. I'm not wholly opposed to playing incest, but I don't desire to do so in this setting.

I can rp over Emails, IMs, Threads, or PMs (in order of preference). I'm a fairly quick poster, but I try and put a fair amount of substance in my posts. Never will I post a oneliner. Also, as a bonus, I have plots! And I love thinking things up. I work with my partners. Not leave it all to them.

So go ahead and hit me up, here or through messages. It would absolutely make my day.
All art used in my sig and avatar are drawn by me.

"I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah"