Sahariel's Plot Ideas [MxF]

Started by Sahariel, December 29, 2011, 02:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sahariel

Hi,

I am an experienced roleplayer, GM, and geek.

I have a few ideas for roleplays. All of these ideas are works in progress, I will happily accept suggestions or constructive criticism from potential roleplaying partners. Please PM me if you are interested. Also, please take a look at my ons and offs thread. I am a bit of a stickler for writing in the third person, grammar, and posts with substance.

1.    The Corruption: Dark Epic Fantasy. [MxF] Fantasy Exotic, Non-Con.  Possibly Long term. Taken

Wanted: Female geek/roleplayer who has experience with D&D or fantasy settings to play heroine or villain across from an angel or fallen angel.

I am imagining that the heroine will be corrupted--or corrupt the angel in question.

Possible Pairings

Angel x Goddess, Angel x Fallen Angel, Angel x Demoness, Angel x She-devil, Angel x adventuress or villainess, to name a few.

A few pictures that approximate Tzadkiel, the Angel, albeit roughly.

2.   Ex astrum ut abyssus: Science Fiction/Horror/Survival[MxF, also open to doing a group roleplay] Exotic, possibly Non-Com or Extreme.  Possibly Long term.
Taken

I am a big fan of the Alien franchise and Event Horizon. I am looking for a female player to play an officer, NCO, or civilian contractor across from a character akin to Captain Miller from Event Horizon or Hicks from Aliens. I am open to the possibility of xenomorphs or supernatural horror. Below is an idea I have come with just recently.

Plot Information: Spoiler Warning

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The story occurs in a setting akin to the Alien Franchise that blends some elements of Robert Heinlein's Starship Troopers, Alfred Bester's The Demolished Man, and Babylon 5--notably, the existence of Telepaths and their presence in the military.

The Colonial Marine vessel Astrea is dispatched to investigate the disappearance of the mining vessel Persephone[i/]. The ship's company are irate--they were due to come off deployment in two weeks. They find the Persephone derelict, its mating assembly connected to an old mausoleum ship: a vessel constructed to serve as a permanent repository for the remains of the ultra-rich in the event of a nuclear war or similar apocalyptic event. When the crew of the Astrea board the Persephone[/i] they find the crew dead. Five of the seven crew members ingested poison in in a manner similar to a ritualistic group suicide. The second officer and navigator are arranged in ritual fashion although there are clear signs of struggle. When they enter the mausoleum vessel they discover that the interior contains cubic acres of rare marble and gold filigree ceilings. The mausoleum ship also contains unsettling secrets and a maelstrom of dark psychic impressions. Unlike many such vessels this ship is a monument to one man--who entombed himself with his family and household--demanding they follow him to the grave in the same way a Pharaoh's household followed him in death.

3.    Hyborian Legends: Hyborean Age or other Swords and Sorcery Setting. [MxF] Content TBD Intermediate Length.

Taken

I love Conan the Barbarian, the original Dino De Laurentiis version, and Conan the Destroyer. I also, recently, began reading Robert E. Howard's short stories--and I love them! For this roleplay I am looking for a partner who will be willing to help move the plot forward. I am not picky about pairings although I would like to play a Conan or Kullesque character or a Necromancer/Sorceror across from a Strong female character like Sonya, Taramis, or Valeria. Although, I'd also consider playing across from a Princess like Jenna or 'the Princess' from Conan the Barbarian.

4.   Castle Echo/All the Time in the World: Earth, contemporary of historical. [MxF] Content TBD Intermediate Length. Taken

So this is also an idea in progress. By intermediate length I mean a few weeks, or months. Long enough to complete the story arc. I am looking for a roleplaying partner to play a villain, sidekick, or love interest of a British MI6 agent in a roleplay inspired by the James Bond films. The roleplay will be contemporary or historical, set during the early sixties, when Dr. No. and From Russia with Love are set. I will play a double-0 agent based on Sean Connery and Daniel Craig’s portrayal of Bond.  As with the Realms roleplay, I am looking for a knowledgeable partner who can help me advance the plot. Additionally, I would prefer a confident and capable heroine like Jinx or Wai Linn, or a wicked villain like Xenia Onatopp or Elektra, although I am open to other possibilities.

As with the films the roleplay will likely contain double entendre, puns, chases, action scenes, and cool gadgets. 

Plot Information: Potential Spoilers

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Intro: The story begins with the protagonist, agent 00-, visiting the grave of his deceased wife, in much the way Roger Moore’s Bond visits the grave of his wife in For Your Eyes Only. After receiving a message from a bogus M he steps into his Aston Martin and is accosted by the other character, the ideas I am working with is an impromptu car-chase/race or a car-chase/shootout, f the other player is a villain or a character of uncertain allegiance. At some point the first scene will end in a shootout, knife fight, intimate scene, explosion, or maybe some combination of the four. Or perhaps the first scene will defy the genre and end in a way that's entirely new way.

I have two ideas for the main plot. Neither of these are complete plot summaries and both are works in progress.

Castle Echo: The first involves the theft of Castle Echo a nuclear Warhead, with a yield in excess of 100 Megatons, from a nuclear weapons disassembly facility in Texas (contemporary) or a Strategic Air Command Base in Nebraska (historical). The U.S. State Department and DOD are unwilling to acknowledge the existence Castle Echo but MI6 discovers that an American SAC IFF transponder will be auctioned at an upcoming Arms Bazaar.

All the Time in the World: I know, the title is a total ripoff from In Her Majesty's Secret Service but the idea is solid. The second possible plot involves an investigation into a German (contemporary) or East German (historical) pharmaceutical magnate connected to the death of a 00-agent who was investigating the defection of several a high-level virologists to his company. Days after initiating the investigation, several Anthrax cultures are stolen from a Soviet, or Russian, Chemical Weapons Lab by the Pharmaceutical magnate’s henchmen.

If neither of these plots strike your fancy but you would still like to do a roleplay based on the genre feel free to PM me with other short, intermediate, or longterm ideas.

Other, largely unrealized, plot cravings.

5.   1930’s Indiana Jones or contemporary Tomb Raider play. Reserved

I am a huge fan of the Lara Jones and Clara Ravens Comics I also love the Tomb Raider and Indiana Jones Movies. I think there needs to be a good mix of adventure, exotic locales, lore, and sex for this to work. I will happily play an Indiana Jones inspired character across from a character based on Willie Scott, Elsa Schneider, Irina Spalko, or an original period creation. I would also happily play across from a Lara Croft inspired character.

6.   Shadowrun, Cyberpunk, or Blade Runner. Reserved

I love Cyberpunk and Blade Runner. i love William Gibson and Philip K. Dick. My Cyberpunk and Shadowrun characters usually fall into the detective or street samurai archetypes but I have been trying to step outside of the cookie-cutter roles and subvert or complicate the clichés.

Thank you for reading my thread. Game on =)

Sahariel

Curse of the Azure Bonds Redux is now reserved Taken. All the other potential plots are still open =)

Sahariel

Life has become a bit less hectic. I am going to try to get back into a number of the roleplays I began this past winter. I have also posted a new storyline--and I anticipate fleshing out the Espionage play and adding at least one other story arc.

If you made it this far--thank you for reading my thread.

Sahariel.

Sahariel

The Hyborian Age story is reserved. The Espionage, Cyberpunk, and Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider plots are still open.

Sahariel

I have added a Science Fiction/Horror/Survival themed roleplay. I am really interested in doing something along these lines. If you're interested please shoot me a PM =)

Sahariel

Ex astrum ut abyssus is now reserved.

I am still looking for roleplaying partners who would like write an Espionage/Ian Fleming or other roleplay, and an Indiana Jones or Tomb Raider inspired roleplay.

I am happy to write both storylines in contemporary or historical settings. Thank you for reading my thread. Please shoot me a PM if any these ideas sound appealing or if you have other ideas for roleplays you think I might be interested in.

Sahariel

Sahariel

All my recent ideas are taken, or reserved. Although, if you have an idea you think I might enjoy playing, please send me a PM  :-)

Sahariel