Earworms! aka Music that gets stuck in your head

Started by Ryven, December 09, 2010, 05:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

Dunno if there's a thread for this already, but here you go.

Current song that is stuck in your head!

NOT the current song you're listening to.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Major Major

Me, I get all sorts of crazy music stuck in my head; J-pop, Heavy Metal, theme songs, you name it.

At the moment, in my head?

The Raider's March.

Saerrael

I'm very vulnerable to getting songs stuck in my head (for weeks, sometimes even months) due to picking up lyrics fast. Quite often, someone just has to sing a line and I'm singing the rest >.>
I'm trying to counter this by listening to something else and singing along with it, preferably something I haven't heard before. Of course then that song gets stuck xD

Currently balancing two around ;

Elvis vs JXL - A Little Less Conversation

VAST - Pretty When You Cry
Last time I had the last one stuck, it was stuck of three months...

Prototype

I am pretty much addicted to this song at the moment.  8-)
Drum & Bass <3

B-Complex - Beautiful Lies
B-Complex - Beautiful Lies (No Podcast)

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Cailyn

Yay for earworms! or boo! all depends if the song is good or bad right according to ones preference for musical aesthetics, yay relativity still holds :P

Listening to the top 20 the other day got this one in my head

Down With Webster - Big Wheels... Have a search sadly, as I can't post external links yet.

Cheers

super peachez

"Can't get you out of my head" buykylie - that nah nah nah-nah-nah na na

mm maybe I got that wrong.
* never enough hugs in the world to go around - it's a basic currency that cost so little and rewards so much - give a little receive a lot*

Have been away for soo long but now finding i have soo much more time to play - yay!!

Saerrael

super peachez

* never enough hugs in the world to go around - it's a basic currency that cost so little and rewards so much - give a little receive a lot*

Have been away for soo long but now finding i have soo much more time to play - yay!!

Saerrael

Mortigan DeLoncre

Moves like Jagger is always in my heard, the beat really makes me want to "shake it"  lol.

Saerrael

I have something in my head I can't link. There doesn't seem to be a track of it on the internet ( :O  )

Kodanda Rama Pahi
Konda Rama
Pattabhirama Pahi
Pattabhirama
Hara Hara Ganga
Shiva Shiva Ganga
Shankara Ganga
Jai Panduranga

JackWhite

Billy Talent - Fallen Leaves (Video)

In a crooked little town, they were lost and never found
Fallen leaves, fallen leaves, fallen leaves... on the ground

Capone

I went to YouTube to search out heavy metal bands with female vocals that my sister could get into, and walked away with three bands to get her for Christmas. This one is most prominently stuck in my head.

All Ends - Wasting Life

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

I dont know

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Davram

Darius

When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.