Regular RP'ers NEEDED For RP!!!

Started by Gladiator0161, September 17, 2009, 12:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladiator0161

Ok, so my idea is to have attleast two RP threads, that way I can keep buisy on here, I have alot of down time, lol.

My first Idea is a HALO-ish idea, characters do not have to be from the HALO universe. You can use Star Wars, Star Trek, Final Fantasy (if you wish), StarGate, StarFox, HALO ofcourse and custom characters..... whatever as long as it's sci-fi and able to travel distant galaxies, lol. I'm looking for people that are regular at posting so we can keep the thread moving at a nice pace for everyone. There's no limit on how many can join, the more the better :D.

My second Idea is for a medievel theme, my favorite and most knowledgeable area is Elder Scrolls Oblivion so I'll be using alot of stuff from that. The map however won't be from Oblivion, it'll be custom. I might use the names of towns, caves and other sites throughout the Oblivion universe, if I get stuck trying to think of a name for a particular place however. Characters can be used from whatever as long as it's medievel, can weild a sword and cast spells and junk, no guns please. Again, the more people that join the funner it'll be.

Oh, and I'll be putting both of these in the Light Exotic Area in case things turn erotic for some of the characters involved.

Kirei

I could join the Oblivion, if it was located somewhere in Tamriel, anywhozels, I suppose it isn't. Just announcing my interest in case you change your mind.
Likes/Dislikes

It's so easy when you're evil
This is the life, you see
The Devil tips his hat to me
I do it all because I'm evil
And I do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need

Gladiator0161

I can use Oblivion settings, I just kinda got the feeling that not alot of people actually cared for the game. Anyway, yeah I can do that. Glad to have you aboard Kirei.

Kirei

I'm not all about Oblivion, but about Tamriel. There is more to Elderscrolls world than just Oblivion. Have you played any other elderscrolls games?
Likes/Dislikes

It's so easy when you're evil
This is the life, you see
The Devil tips his hat to me
I do it all because I'm evil
And I do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need

Gladiator0161

Yeah, actually, I've played Marrowwind but I hafta admit I never beat it, lol.
Oblivion is my favorite and I can't seem to find any other things having to do with Elder Scrolls.
As for this RP thread it's more or less about Tamriel like you said, there will be some Daedric monsters maybe that we can fight or summon should we want to do that.
Oh, while I'm at it, I don't require a full bio like SWURP for gameplay, obviously the more you have about the character the easier the gameplay but it's not necessary.
The most I'm looking for right now is, the name of the character, the class, sex, height, weight and physical appearance and some of the characters main weapon skills. Like whether he/she likes using a bow rather than a sword, or a staff rather than a Claymore, ect. The rest can be uncovered during actual gameplay. RP play...whatever, lol.

Gladiator0161

Ok, thought of another theme for a RPG!!

Superheroes!!
I'd really love to get a group involved in this one especially. It'd be awesome if I had anywhere from atleast six to twelve people in this thread. I'm thinking 6 Villains and 6 Heroes, at the most. More people are welcome to join ofcourse!

Setting: Cosmo City! (Like modern day New York City but with holograms and nifty gadgets)

More to come! Please join and please be regular with your posts, I'd like to keep this thread moving as much as possible!

Orpheus

I'd be interested in your super hero rp group. Just keep me posted on it. :)
Forgive my absences. The real world is not being easy on me of late.

Gladiator0161

Awesome, glad to have ya Orpheus. Lemme PM some others and see if we can't start something XD.
Yeah, I'm impatient like that, lol.

Gladiator0161

Ok, so far we have two for the Medievel Oblivion based RP thread.
Kirei and Maniac. I'm waiting to see if Byakuya23 is still interested. If he doesn't responde in an hour we can start the thread without him and he can catch up if he still wants to join.

As for the Hero RP. I think I only have one person interested in that so far. I'll keep that one open longer so people can post in here.

Mindhazingsquid

I'd be interested in either the hero or the halo/sci fi RP, which ever seems to have the most interest.

Gladiator0161

Well, so far you're the first that's even mentioned that one.

I got one that's interested in the hero's rp besides you Mindhazingsquid. I'd like you to join the hero's one so we can actually have a group in that one but, it's up to you.

Mindhazingsquid

Gladiator0161

Ok, I'll be putting up the thread momentarily. I haven't heard from Byakuya23 so I'll just assume he's not interested any more. The Super Hero thread will be simply called "New Super Hero Team (Gladiator0161, Orpheus and Mindhazingsquid).

The Medievel thread will be called "Reunion (Gladiator0161, Kerei and Maniac)". I thought maybe our characters would already know each other and be meeting up at a Tavern to basically catch up, then we can throw in some action if we want and go from there.

I'm going to put both threads in the Light Exotic:Small Groups section.

Lemm know whatcha think.

Gladiator0161

Ok, here's the hero thread link for Orpheus and Mindhazingsquid and me.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=48047.msg2267020#new

Here's the Medievel Reunion thread link for me, Kirei and Maniac.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=48043.0

Gladiator0161

Ok, so I have an idea for a story for each thread. I'll start with the Hero one because that is actually moving along, lol.

New Super Hero Team-(Gladiator0161, Orpheus and Mindhazingsquid)

Ok, so far we have a little boy that's been kidnapped, and our heroes are on the case because the operation our foes have going on is not a one man mission. I'm thinking that the kidnapping should be personal, like one of the parents is connected to a political figure that's rather upstanding. So, this politicol figure has put alot of the bad guys' friends in jail, and they're holding the kid to put pressure on the family, and get their friends released so they can carry out a bigger plan.

I'm still working on the bigger plan....if you guys think of anything lemme know, please.

Reunion-(Gladiator0161, Kirei and Maniac)

Ok, the story for this is pretty simple. Some old friends are meeting up at a tavern when things get haywire. I'm thinking someone hires an assassin to kill the bar tender. Reasons could be jealousy, embarassment for getting thrown out, personal reasons (the dwarf screwed the contracters girlfriend or something) or my personal favorite, a rival busness is trying to get more of a solid hand on the town by taking out the competition.

Tell me whatcha think and we'll make changes. Hopefully you guys can think of some more interesting angles, that I haven't thought of.