Justice League roleplay [MUL]

Started by RedEve, July 22, 2010, 11:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

This idea was born from a Wonder Woman craving in recently posted in the IM roleplay section.

I have no fixed plot in mind, nor a cast of characters. I'm not even sure if I want all of them to be canon or if I'd allow original characters.

This thread is primarily created to both brainstorm together with all of you and find out if there's an interest in exploring an adult JL thread.

Mind you, the sexual aspect would only be part of it, I'd also like some posts that focus on the actual heroics.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

kckolbe

Well, I'd want to play an OC if possible.  I'd be willing to play a sidekick or actual hero.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

luphawk

I’m in, part of me would prefer to do an OC but if this ends up being canon only (which would require us to decide which canon) I call batman.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

HockeyGod

Sounds fun to me! I'd like Green Lantern ;)

DreamlandDenizen

I'll be The Flash. I think it'd be cool to do Marvel vs. the Justice league, losers gets dominated. Thought I'd throw it out there at least.

senshi32

i'd like this idea....i have a few canons i'd like to be

Love And Submission

I'm very intrested in this as I'm a huge comic book nerd but I'm wondering if you're  going to do this in the entire DC  universe   I:E Elsewords and Vertigo included  or just main canon  DC?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

RedEve

I was thinking the entire universe unless the majority of you have serious objections?

PinkSuccubus

Hey, I'm game. We need some villains right?

Otherwise, I'm being Zatanna or Black Canary. Is there any reason I can't play both :D

Peace~Love
Do What Keepeth Thou from Wilting, Shall be The Loophole in the Law

RubySlippers

Argent

Not one of the big members but was one for a time. Kind of like a Green Lantern light that uses silver plasma energy as a power.

I'll play her earlier era where she couldn't fly but use silver plasma to form rampls to slide on and platforms to fly on. And come on she is a hot babe with silvery sheen skin and a tight bodysuit what is not to like?

senshi32

i'll be Lex Luthoer and Green Arrow

RedEve

I was leaning towards playing Wonder Woman again. I haven't quite gotten Diana Prince out of my system yet.

So our canon line-up so far looks like:
Lex Luthor
Green Arrow
Argent
Zatanna
Black Canary
The Flash
Green Lantern
Batman (possibly)
Wonder Woman

And a few people who expressed interest in portraying an original character.

It looks like we have a pretty decent male to female ratio so far.

In terms of villains, do we go for a few PC villains or one big NPC villain that can keep all the PC heroes busy?

Dark Deception

I wouldn't mind being Superman and as a villain, Superman Prime. I'm also interested in an OC I had created in the past for a super hero RP on another site. His name was Joseph Miller aka Prodigy =D. But just let me know lol.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

PinkSuccubus

It would be cool if all of the villains were OC characters. That way, everything is fresh and new.

TheVillain

Heh, had a few thoughts.

Hero - ish

Pan

The ancient god, amused by Diana's antics, has come down from Olympus to get a better view of her at work. Now officially a member of the League, he fancies himself a superhero as well as a god- though there are leaguers that disagree. Mostly he just lounges about in whatever HQ he happens to be in at the time trying to get female leaguers to have sex with him instead of doing something actually heroic. Usually interpreted as sloth, part of his apparent laziness is a due to a genuine belief that the time to worship gods has passed and he's staying out of the spotlight as much as he can.

Still, one of his powers is the ability to heal by touch- to the point it can regenerate limbs, cure diseases, undo birth defects, and even resurrect the very recently dead. He may not be the most active member of the League- but you can't say he doesn't pull his weight in the medical bay.

Villain

The Tiger Shark

An Atlantean Supremacist to his core, The Tiger Shark is a terrorist pure and simple. Notably, he can breathe underwater, swim at speeds faster then any ship to date, and between his superhuman strength, durability, and his martial arts prowess he's considered a better fighter then the vast majority everyone else. How good is unknown exactly- he's better underwater then on dry land and he can certainly defeat his main adversary Aquaman in a straight fight and might be a Wonder Woman class fighter as well.

Dedicated to Atlantean supremacy, he only thinks surfacers are good for two things- food and sex slaves. Air breather woman, admittedly, have an exotic quality to them that he likes. Usually he expresses this by combing beaches and raping an air breather when he feels horny and can't find an Atlantean partner.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Dark Deception

I always thought Wonder Woman and Batman made the perfect couple in the entire series. It's a shame Batman is such a eunuch.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Snark

Maybe I'm getting a little too 'out there' in the char realm but maybe I could be The Question?

Otherwise I might also want to play some kind of OC villain.

Writersblockade

I'd be up to play John Stewart (2nd Green Lantern) if we're rolling in a storyline where they both exist. If not, I could dig up a baddie.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Scya

I am Thinking of either using, if theres still place, the Martian Manhunter or Oracle.
A&A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=78650.0

A bit braindead at the moment so please excuse longer wait times then usual.

kckolbe

I hadn't realized how little of DC I'd retained until this thread.  I think I'll bow out.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

TheVillain

If anyone has comments on my OC's, I'd be happy to hear them- by the way.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

PinkSuccubus

If I may, they both seem  incredibly powerful. Not that I mind having a powerful main villain but in a superhero game it leads to godmodding. Really really really powerful characters may seem appealing, but they aren't any fun to RP with. I think you should tone it down, but hey, it's not up to me.

TheVillain

Well Pan I was just planning to keep social. He doesn't actually do anything but drink, try to get people to have sex with him, and heal people when they need him to. He's supporting cast at best, maybe just the occasional cameo when you need an explanation why a character with a broken leg is walking next time you see him.

Tiger Shark however I was planning to play as a BBEG. He gets together armies to wreck cities, he kills mercilessly, and you can be damn sure that if he gets a heroine in his clutches he's going to rape her a couple times. With player permission of course.

So your concerns are valid and appreciated Pink- just saying it's not as bad as it looks, even with Tiger Shark I hope to work closely with Red to see what I can and can't do.

Major Major

Mind if I join as a sort of "Second-stringer" OC hero?

Love And Submission

Hmm I'm not sure who I'm going to go with yet but I know I'm probably going to go with a hero. I'm thinking  Beast  Boy or Booster Gold or   if I  feel like being a villian  Mothman.
I don't know why I'm just in the mood for doing a  comical character. Might even go with Jamie Reyes.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454