News:

Main Menu

Destiny

Started by Callie Del Noire, February 19, 2013, 09:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Quote from: Slywyn on September 25, 2014, 09:32:23 AM
That's pretty much what Angry Joe says. The gameplay is good, everything else is mediocre or bad.
Maybe Bungie should go back to strategy games for a while, they seem to have run out on shooters for the moment. :|
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Formless

Quote from: Inkidu on September 25, 2014, 09:37:30 AM
Maybe Bungie should go back to strategy games for a while, they seem to have run out on shooters for the moment. :|

Shooters as a genre seems to be growing stale with the plethora of games released in the past decade.

Slywyn

It's stale because everyone's doing the same damn thing.
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Inkidu

I think Destiny would have been better suited for something other than a shooter, with the setting and all.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Slywyn

Quote from: Inkidu on September 25, 2014, 10:25:38 AM
I think Destiny would have been better suited for something other than a shooter, with the setting and all.

Setting would have made a damn fine ME-style RPG imo
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Formless

Quote from: Slywyn on September 25, 2014, 10:21:48 AM
It's stale because everyone's doing the same damn thing.

Generic shooters are indeed a replicated mess.