Chicks 'n' Chips - Game ongoing - canceled

Started by justme4386, October 11, 2014, 06:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeth

justme4386

Quote from: Zeth on October 30, 2014, 02:13:54 AM
I am interested in playing a customer.
Easiest way is to use the one-timer character sheet provided at the top of the thread and post you customer into the OOC thread. If a girl character wants to play with you, you are good to go. One-timers don't need to be very thoroughly fleshed out, so they are great for a quick entry and for trying out concepts. If you feel you like the customer a lot, feel free to submit him as a recurring one.

Naturally, if you want, you can fly your character idea by me in PM and get my 2 cents. ;)
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Etherealgirl

Zeth

Character Sheet - one time Customer

Derrick Steele

Physical Description: Dashing and fit businessman.

Frequency: One time only.

Why he's here: Thrill seeking. He heard the rumors and wants to see the truth for himself.

What he's looking for: Girls that like receiving anal sex.

Personality: Confident and cool. Likes to be ontop.

PLAYER ONS AND OFFS: O&O Page

Zeth

Quote from: Etherealgirl on October 30, 2014, 08:40:21 AM
Hola Zeth!

Hello Etherealgirl. I see your girl is  on the menu but prefers other girls. What menu item would you suggest?

ElvenKitten

Character Sheet - one time Customer

Christina White

Physical Description: 5'3 Auburn hair 

Frequency: One time only.

Why she's here: A chance encounter followed by some much needed stress relief.  >:)

What she's looking for: Someone to treat her like queen/goddess for an evening

Personality: Christina is driven ambitious and hard-working, and can be a little obsessive about work. She can be a little shy when put in unfamiliar. She has a lascivious side to her that she keeps hidden under her reserved bearing. 

PLAYER ONS AND OFFS: O&O Page

justme4386

Sweet... You know you don't have to post one timers here - just recurring ones. Feel free to just post her in the OOC. I think one of the girls was just looking for a preferably female customer...

And I sure as he'll will want to read along that one. ;)
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019