Masters cravings (male seeking female m/f)

Started by master, April 14, 2010, 11:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master

Just some role-play ideas I had, PM me if you’re interested.   

I am craving to do a blackmail based RP though I have no story planned for one yet would love to plan one out with someone though.

Pairings
Blackmailer x blackmailed
Cowboy x Indian
Demon x angel
Human x neko
Kidnapper x kidnapped

NEW WORLD-(looking for female to play neko commander.)
Humans have used up earth without any other option they invade another planet similar to earth. The current species, The Neko, are fighting back with everything they have to win this battle but they are losing in a last ditch effort to save their home land the Neko’s are planning a massive attack the humans know the attack is coming but they don’t know what it is, luckily for the humans they captured the commander a female neko and they will use any means necessary to get the info from her.

NEW WORLD COLONIZAION-(looking for female to play neko or human.)
The humans won the war and now control the planet; all of the surviving Neko’s have been sold into slavery to be auctioned off to the highest bidder, to do with as they please.  Humans are now coming to the planet in massive numbers anyone left on earth will be dead, unfortunately for most it’s extremely expensive to come to the new planet.  Only the very wealthy could afford it was because of this indentured servitude was brought back.  A wealth person would pay for the servant’s voyage to New Planet giving them life, and in return the servant would serve their master for 5 years after they arrived. (Options for tools, control chip to allow for small amounts of control over body but not mind, any assortment of bdsm toys, shock collar.

Ultimate control   Ultimate control
Mark (me) was just your every day average run of the mill type of kid, until he turned eighteen that is. That’s when mark got the power to control peoples actions with an single command. It was weak at first, only allowing him to order people to do small things but now a few years later he can now make people do almost anything. Now mark wants to find someone to be his toy.  It took a while but finally he found the perfect girl at college (Your character.) He learns everything he can about her from a distance then he approaches her. She is resilient to him at first though so he forces her to do humiliating actions until she accepts him as her master.  These tasks would include public sex,  NC scenes with strangers, and other types of things like that.

Enemy’s daughter- 
Not much for this one yet just something to do with two enemies on captures the others daughter and uses her to make the other side give up.

master

TamaRose

The kidnapped and kidnapper looks interesting.Also the one where Mark controls people looks awesome.It reminds me of an Anime I have seen.Tell me does he eventually fall for the girl or is it just all about dominace and sex?

master

at first it would be only about dominance and sex but then it would evolve into him really caring about her.  Send me a PM so we dont spam the page and then we can talk about it more.