Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

yes

What smell turns you off?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DiverseDesires

ew - sorry - not nice - vomit

what smell turns you on?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Autumn52

I ask, giggles

Lets see turns me on, I know this is going to sound gross but a mans sweat. Yeah I know I am sick.

My smell off is old spice uggg.

How long does it take you from start to finish when you are alone?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Underneath

Um...if I'm in a hurry, maybe 5min, but I like to take my time and that's usually 25-30min ;)

Ever finished a little too early?

Autumn52

no such thing at least for me, I have several goes in me. blushes

Ever had someone ask to watch you please yourself and then they act all amazed that you can do it?

Becky boo

Yes...

have you ever said like miranda on sex in the city "lets just get it over with"

Underneath

yeah, but not about sex though lol  still a virgin  :'(

Have you ever said someone else's name?

Endorphin

Nope. I like to be in the moment.

Ever said something that compeltely ruined the mood?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

nope, but my lover has! 

Have you fantasised about an RP character?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

hmmm... I've had dreams of some of them, but I don't think I've ever fantasized about one.

Have you ever wished you could be an RP character?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

yes, guilty

Have you written a scene to get something out of your system?

Endorphin

Only my excitement/enthusiasm.

Have you ever spent hours composing a response to generate just the right mood?

DiverseDesires

guilty

Have you struggled writing a scene - becasue it got tooo hot?

Endorphin

Not guilty. No such thing as too hot! Damn, I'm encouragable!  >:)

Have you ever struggled writing a scene because it was not hot enough?

DiverseDesires

no, I love writing and write other genres as well as erotica

Has an RP character you've created ever annoyed you?

Endorphin

Guilty. Usually ones that are too one-dimensional or socially inept. Hence why I tend to stay away from those these days.

Have you ever seen things from the perspective of your character, genuinely thinking and acting as your character?

DiverseDesires

yes, some of my characters have parts of me in them, so in some circumstances we think or act the same in a particular situation

Have you used a scene from your past in an RP?

Endorphin

I don't think I've ever done that.

Have you ever done an RP so that you could play out a scene that you wanted to happen differently in real life?

DiverseDesires

No, not as such.

Have you used an RP scene as inspiration for one with your lover?

Endorphin

Not guilty. Though I suspect that I may do in future.

Have you used a scene from a movie as inspiration for an RP scene?

Becky boo

Nope

Have you ever had sex in the tub?

ArtemisHighmore

Can't say that I have but sounds like fun.

Ever had sex in the rain?

Autumn52

yes but I want to have sex in the rain in the forest.

Have you ever been so aroused you thought you couldnt contain yourself

Underneath

Guilty

Have you ever been so infatuated with someone whom you've only known for a day or two?

Endorphin

Guilty

Have you ever put the phone down on someone because you didn't have the courage to talk to them?