Jinkies, jeepers and zowie – Saturday morning cartoon fun!

Started by TeamVelma, September 16, 2015, 05:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeamVelma

I grew up on Scooby Doo, Captain Caveman, Penelope Pitstop, Wacky Races, TMNT*…  And we can throw in the likes of Totally Spies, Kim Possible and others as I never really grew up.

There her plenty of earnest, noble, and carefully crafted RPs ideas here on E, this isn’t one of them. The essence of this is cartoon damsels and silly plots. 

This isn’t a group thing, though it could become one.  It is to see what interest there would be to doing a cartoon mystery/damsel style RPs.  These could range from the light to the extreme, from a fully story to just distressing damsels, it all depending on where the interest lies. 

From Disney to Warner Bros to Hanna-Barbera and beyond, all are welcome.

How will this work?  To be honest I have no idea, which is part of the fun.   Add a note or PM me if interested.  If you note then someone else may like what you see and want to RP with you, I don’t need to be involved.

*That’s the old series, not the modern reboot.

Some images to get people thinking (which I'll add to over time)

Scooby: I’m afraid you’ve gone mad with power.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

From herecomesthosemedellingkids on tumblr

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

RoleplayingMale

Bump, owing to the fact that this is quite an interesting concept.

TeamVelma

Scooby: I’m afraid you’ve gone mad with power.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

From herecomesthosemedellingkids on tumblr

Belated A&A here
O/Os here