They are alive!!!! (need 2males and 2 females)

Started by Acid Lips, July 31, 2010, 10:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid Lips

I am in a solo rp that I love, it only got started so we think it can also be good as a group rp. Here is the plot...

------------

In the city of California sex is nothing new. People go to this destination to have a good time, beautiful man and woman all around the place. However this is not the lighter side of the coin. In Cali there is a underground slave ring, woman were kidnapped, broken, used and killed, they were never heard from again. The police had no clues, nothing to base the kidnappings until one night, a single phone call to 911 gave police a chilling thought, the two daughters of the richest man in the city were kidnapped, however one of them managed to make a call.

911: What is your emergency?
Woman: there are men in the house, please help... black tattoo... cobra....they are getting my sister, please help.... AHHHHHHHHHHH
911: hello? Are you there?
Man Picking up phone: Good luck....

That single phone call gave the cops all they needed. For months they been tracking the huge underground slave organization, one night they knew where to strike, finally a year after the kidnappings they were going to get them. The police knew.... a year was too much time to be kidnapped there was no way they were alive. As they stormed the place they made a discovery, the two girls.... were alive....

How will they come back to the normal world?, will they be alright?, how would their minds be affected? Are they hurt? Are they sick? Is up to you to decide

The roles I need are these

Girl 1: played by me, her name is Jessica Ruiz, she is the one that made the phone call.
Girl 2: Open
Mother: open
Father: open
Boyfriend of girl 2: open
Cop who rescued them: Loki Aesir (he will fall in love with Jessy)

Name: Jessica Ruiz
Role: Girl 1
Appareance: coming soon

I would need these roles filled to start, hope to get some good answers from this.

Foxfyr

Name: James Dollard
Role: Cop
Appearance:

Astrofig

OOOOhhhh...I would so be up to be the other girl!!!

Acid Lips

Sure do profile, now we need parents and boyfriend

Brandon

Sounds interesting, Im somewhat interested in taking up the boyfriend position but I think I would like to talk more about the story and the expectations of all the players as well as do some plot brainstorming before I commit to anything.
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Acid Lips

Brandon

My questions mainly retain to the central plot of the story and what happens afterwards. I dont care for stories with only sex in it but at the same time, this being Elliquiy I really dont play in any stories without hot kinky sex either because I have that freedom. What Im saying is I would like a mix of both

Now for this one I get the feeling that the readjustment to society is the only real plot related device. Is there more planned or are there other elements besides possible romances that havnt been mentioned?

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Acid Lips

The rp is very open to take any roll the players want to take it. If I can  I will develop some plots for the characters but for now is open plot

Brandon

Fair enough. Ill do a full background later on since I have to work out some of the details with Astrofig

Name: David Hesh
Role: boyfriend
Appareance: