Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skadii

You wish is granted, but he is cooking his own meals at his girlfriend's house!

I wish my husband would get a better job!

LilyRoseBlack23

congratulations, your husband has a better job, but he now works with super models

I wish I had a better place to live

Skadii

Your wish is granted! You know reside in the best cell in the whole prison! *winks*

I wish I were a bird!

LilyRoseBlack23

congratulations, you're a dodo bird, you're the last one of your kind, you can't fly, and you're in the middle of a pack of hungry lions

I wish Gerard Butler were my husband

BlightRaptor

Granted, but he always wears a kilt. Even to bed.

I wish for a cup of tea.

Skadii

Granted! But that is all you have left to your name!

I wish I could sing!

LilyRoseBlack23

Granted, you can sing, but not in tune

I wish I were a dolphin

BlightRaptor

Granted. But you live on the coast of Japan. Enjoy being warm blooded sushi.

I wish for a rainbow.

Skadii

Granted! But it comes after a 40 day hurricane!

I wish I were able to communicate with my husband!

BlightRaptor

Granted, but you're telepathically linked... hearing everything you don't want to hear!

I wish for a kitten.

Skadii

Granted, but it the meanest barn kitten ever born and every time you try to pet him, he attacks you ferociously!

I wish I had a nanny!

LilyRoseBlack23

Granted but your nanny is Snookie from Jersey Shore

I wish all my bills were paid

BlightRaptor

Granted, but it was paid by a creepy old man who expects something in return.

I wish for a moped.

LilyRoseBlack23

Granted, but you used up all your money and it's now the only thing you own

I wish for world peace

BlightRaptor

Granted, but because peace is a lie, everyone secretly hates each other and play cruel jokes on one another on a daily basis.

I wish for a lemur.

LilyRoseBlack23

granted, but I've decided you must share with me, so you only get him every other holiday and weekends >.<

I wish to be an actress

BlightRaptor

Granted. However only Uwe Boll will work with you. Enjoy being in B movies based loosely on video games.

I wish to be the mayor.

LilyRoseBlack23

Congratulations, you're the new mayor of Springfield, the fictional city where the Simpson's live

I wish to travel to the Bahamas

Skadii

Granted, you travel to the Bahamas, but then you must turn around and come right back home!

I wish I could freeze time!

LilyRoseBlack23

Congratulations, you can now turn clocks into ice cubes

I wish I had some bbq chips

JN

Granted, but the chips that were BBQ'd are buffalo chips.

I wish more people played in this thread  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=158235.0
A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

Ligeia

Granted. But now it's so active you can never get a post in.

I wish I could take a week off from school
"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

LilyRoseBlack23

Granted, you don't have to go to school for a week, instead you have to work at a job that week instead

I wish I lived in England

JN

Granted, but, oh my, you used past tense.  Rest in peace, my dear.

I wish global warming only worked in winter.
A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

LilyRoseBlack23

Wish granted, but it got too hot and melted the polar ice caps covering the entire world in water, hope you enjoyed the film waterworld

I wish for 3 more wishes