Dirge of the Living now open for business!

Started by ZK, January 08, 2006, 07:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

Hi everyone! I was finally able to get a hold of a Goddess and Dirge of the Living has been posted and is open for business... now you ask, just what is Dirge of the Living? Well, it's a game like no other, but based on a theme you should know very well at least from afar.

This game is a survival horror of the flesh eating viariety using the easy to establish rules of the New World of Darkness. Combat is fast, simple and deadly.

Now, this game has no sex in it as it was aimed by a collective initial group to pass the time, have some fun roleplaying without the hassle of getting into someone's pants, kick some ass and of course run like hell.

How do you play, you ask? Especially if you don't own the book? Well, me the ST, I'm willing to help you make a character as my other players would be as well, the system is easy to learn, definately so compaired to the complexity of the d20 system if you're afraid of systems.

Sorry to sound like a car sale's pitch, but, hey, if you want a taste of something different but not leave Elliquiy, Dirge of the Living is the place to be.

*giggles*
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Lilian

Wewt! Time for beer, bombs and berettas! XD

RogueJedi

*giggle*

I would need help to play in this world, but it might be a good break.

ZK

I still need a few more players otherwise it's going to be really hard for the survivors to survive.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

ZK

Anyone at all? We need at least two more players.

RogueJedi

I would need help... and i'm at work right now...

Um, but tell me how to go about this...

Celestial Goblin

The char creation is simple enough to just post on the forums, though if you want, i can mail you the .pdf of the corebook. It was once, maybe still available for free at dtrpg, so you don't have to feel guilty if you're the few people that refuse to pirate .pdf's.

ZK

It isn't any longer on there. They routenely give it out as free on bonus gifts, but since it was free at one point, you can distribute it (for free, you'll get in trouble if you charge for it)

Brandon

Ask whatever questions you need to in the dirge of living OOC area or PM me directly RogueJedi. Ill help you with everything. The first thing you should do though is take a look over the character sheets and familiarize yourself with them. You can find some mortal ones here http://www.white-wolf.com/downloads.php?category_id=7

After you look it over, send me a PM or ask in the ooc area about character creation and Ill help you out.
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play