News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Dreams of Broken Hearts.

Started by Daimon de Broken Hearted, March 28, 2010, 08:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Another part of the web of Daimon, though a Darker mindscape then the fluffy nice flowers and candy.

1. Master and Slave ( Bon, EX, Non-Romance) He is a bitter old warrior King, had fought through lands and conquered a vast Nation. Every year, new women are sent to him, for him to pick from as his new bride. The last used for Heirs in his kingdoms rule law. Only the strong survive here. Lesser are slaves or perhaps animals and fodder. She is young when she is brought, it will begin from there. Even the generals daughters are not safe from this pick. And perhaps she was trained, in both submissive and martial arts. Includes Bondage, Humiliation, Toys.)

2. Reverse Master -Slave,  He is hers, loyal bodyguard, assassin, lover, loyal to the fault he gets caught fucking her younger sister, and she punishes him.

3. NEKO< NEKO < KITSUNE, MAster. The part of me is played by a Man, Not human in the fullest sense, he holds a demonic presence within, yearning to be free. This can be multi partnered or one of the above. Your char can be how you wish, but submissive to the most, Expect no love and romance, heavy bondage, but also a story as all these include. I want a story aswell as debauchary.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Long term rp with a female Sub, Can throw out ideas to it.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A