The Halloween Ball

Started by Aiden, October 12, 2008, 09:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belladonna1

Yay! I've been accepted- so definately count me in!! ;D
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Moth

I'm new. I'm eager. I'm fresh meat. And I'm certainly interested. Just let me know what information is needed and such.
Current goal: Invent the concept of Apollonian fucking and Dionysian discourse.

Interests

Aiden

Ok I have a Character sheet signed up,
this is where you can describe your outfit, name/age (if you wish, we are in costume so does it really matter?)
It is in exotic in case people want to come as demons/vampires and werewolves (we are not in extreme so leave the violent tendencies for this night)

I will open the first room of the Castle today and will add more as we get more players.

Enjoy!

Also if anyone wants to play a waiter/waitress or bartender please let me know (ghostly)

Halloween Ball-Character sheet thread

For those who wish to start now, this is where the story will begin with more rooms opening (Pending interest)
Castle Interior hallway

Caity

So anyone who's interested can jump in?

Aiden

Quote from: Caity on October 21, 2008, 07:58:01 AM
So anyone who's interested can jump in?

YES, please do so.

I'll be opening the rest of the house soon (Need to speak to a few players interested in being a bar tender/random NPC to interact with in the house....STILL looking for more!)

Caity

It's already a lot of fun.  :)

Randilin

It is and the costumes are great too
---------------
Randilin
O/o - Randilin the director's cut

Aiden

I'm going to start off the rest of the game soon...(Tomorrow)
So any players who want to be in the "Opening" Ceremony join in whenever possible (New players can still join in whenever they wish, but will miss out on the "opening" of the house!)

Solaine

I would like to sign up both my characters for the party. Sounds like a lot of fun. :D
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Aiden

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=341.0

Here is the section the ball is held in. The other rooms just opened so feel free to walk in and enjoy.
The OOC and the character threads are also there.

Randilin

We have an OOC thread?  whats the url?
---------------
Randilin
O/o - Randilin the director's cut

Aiden