Dreams & Nightmares {Phobeter's Plots & Ideas}

Started by Phobetor, January 10, 2016, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phobetor

Basic Information:

• Please read my O/O
  • My posting is all over the place. Sometimes it's once a week, other times it's two to three weeks. Keep this in mind when approaching me, please.
  • I write stories mainly in Forum, once in a blue moon I can be persuaded to write in Discord.
  • I write all gender, all sexualities, some Supernatural (Something you'd like to try? Send it my way!)
  • I write with Lord, Ladies, Lieges, etc.
  • If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me.
  • While I do write in Fandoms, I do NOT write Canon Characters.
  • Please do not reply to this thread, send me a PM.

|| Family Secrets ||
As far as fairy tale stories, she felt like hers was as close to it as possible. She had met and fallen in love with her husband, and he had introduced her to his family and she had been immediately accepted. For someone who grew up with parents who were barely there, the devotion and adoration of her new husband's family meant everything to her. They welcomed her in, accepted and loved her unconditionally, and were all excited when her husband revealed they were trying to have a baby. That had been almost a year ago.

At her supplication, they both went to a fertility clinic and while her husband was on a business trip she received the results back. It wasn't her fault, her husband was the issue. But how could she tell him when he was the provider? He did so much for them, encouraged her career, worked overtime to make sure they wanted for nothing. So she reached out to the one person she knew she could count on. He had always said she could come to him for ANYTHING.

But would he help with this?

This story revolves around the woman reaching out to either her FIL or BIL in hopes that they will sleep with her so that she can get pregnant and pass it off as her husband's. Can she keep it a secret from her husband? What about if she starts developing feeling soft the FiL/BiL? There's a lot of ways this story could go. I am completely open to writing either character and I'd love to see what we can collaborate with together as there's a lot of ways this story could go.

|| Four Corners Monument ||
The sheriff of their town had made the mistake of allowing the FBI to come in and investigate the recent dead bodies that had been popping up along the borders of Utah, New Mexico, Arizona, and Colorado. Their search had led them back to their town, more specifically to the doorsteps of one of the most ruthless biker gangs in the Colorado state: Sants & Sinners. Not appreciating the attention, she had visited the sheriff's house in the middle of the night and informed him of the new proposition. She was going to take his daughter as collateral damage and his precious daughter would only be returned to her IF she investigation left their town. If for some reason she was found guilty, then his daughter would pay the price with her life.

Now with the daughter under her roof, the leader decided to have a little fun with her, using her as her personal toy. Her little bitch. She began to introduce the daughter to wickedly depraved things, showing her off, forcing her to enjoy being watched and put on display. But through it all, she had the protection of the Leader. What happens when the leader and the daughter begin to develop feelings? When the case against her is getting hotter and the noose around her neck is getting tighter? Will she hold up her end of the bargain and have her men murder the daughter? Or will she let her go?

This story is probably going to deal with Non-Con/Dub-Con. The idea is that the biker leader is a lesbian stud, she takes the daughter and uses her, showing her just all the wicked little things she can do to her. Of course, there will be F/F sex and F/M sex. The concept is that the "relationship" starts sexual and develops over time, becomes more emotional and intense. My preference is to place the female biker. This story is specifically F/F and I would rather not stray from that unless you can give me a really good M/F concept or M/M concept. This story will more than likely go into the Extreme section.

|| Daddy Dearest || // || Mommy Dearest ||
Incest Story.

This is a general idea that necessarily hasn't been fleshed out because I keep flip-flopping on whether or not I want to write the daughter or the parental figure.

The overall concept is that the daughter seduces the parental figure. For what purposes, could be loneliness, could be for control, could be any sort of thing. But the daughter would be the seducer and would have their parent wrapped around their finger.

But...that's all I have right now. And while I don't mind writing smut, this story without a plot can be very heavily smutted and I don't just want that. So for now, let me just put out there that I have a general desire for an incest story.

|| The Attic ||
Wanting to get away from the demons in his past, he had purchased a broken-down bed and breakfast and decided to repair it. The plan was to sell it once it was fully repaired and move on to the next project, not wanting to stay somewhere for too long where he would plant roots and have the locals grow comfortable with him. As far as he was concerned, he wanted nothing to do with the locals, didn't want to be bothered by anyone.

One day while repairing the AC in the attic, he spotted a small nest. Someone was living in his attic. Little by little, he recalled the food that had gone missing, the clothes that sometimes disappeared, to then reappeared dirty. The open windows and doors. He thought it had been his forgetfulness, that he had simply been too busy or too tired...or honestly, that he had simply forgotten. His mind wasn't what it used to be.

Who was hiding in his attic? Why were they there?

This story is meant to be romantic. Two lost souls find a way to co-exist and then develop feelings. The pairing can be F/F | M/M | M/F it doesn't matter to me. As to what aspects we want to involve with them, we can discuss it. I want there to be growth between them, and we can throw in anything and everything as long as it fits the story and it works with our O/Os.

|| I had this one separate but since I'm updating my Ideas thread, might as well bring it in ||

Name: Live-In Assistant for Mr. Wilshire

Content: Age Gap | Older/Younger | Dub-Con | Seduction | Sensual Coercion | Possible Incest | Can be anywhere from Light to Extreme

Scenario: The main premise is that Mr. Erik Wilshire was in an accident and is currently under Doctor's orders that he is to be on bed rest until he starts feeling better. The problem is: Erik Wilshire is an ornery 67 yr old man who doesn't like being told what to do. The family comes from old money, the Wilshire name a pillar in the town they lived in so money was no problem as the daughter hired nurse after live-in care, all of them to leave or be fired by her old man. Frustrated, she finally places an ad online for ANYONE to respond to promising all expenses paid plus a handsome salary, if only they would NOT quit regardless of how much her father annoyed them.

Setting:  I have two thoughts when it comes to this:

Scenario A: A young woman answers the ad, desperate for money, and while both father and daughter live under the same roof, the daughter is often traveling due to her business. Mr. Wilshire takes a liking to the girl and begins to seduce/coerce her into letting his hands wander and explore her. In this scene, the daughter can come home early and find them, and...perhaps she begins to take a liking to the girl as well, maybe blackmails her into taking provocative pictures and/or videos of her and her father. Eventually, the girl gets involved with both father and daughter.

Scenario B: The daughter doesn't live with the father, she actually lives a couple of towns over with her newlywed wife, and because everyone has quit, she begs her wife for help. The wife agrees, having enjoyed Mr. Wilshire's company and kindness during the wedding planning and whatnot, and the same as above the ornery old man takes a liking to the daughter-in-law and so on and so forth.

Requirements: Patience. Sometimes I post daily and other times I don't. I don't care what your gender is as long as you write well and do not God-mode. Please read my O/O's before contacting me and while I don't expect paragraphs upon paragraphs, I would prefer about 3-5 paragraphs a post with the intent to progress the story along. This story can definitely be turned into something more than a One-Shot but it can't just be about sex, so please bring me your ideas.

Other info: I am leaning heavily towards writing the gentleman and the daughter. But if whoever contacts me wants to write the male and the daughter, I'm willing to consider it depending on the plot ideas that you bring to the table.

Interested Pairings
When it come to these pairings, please come to me with an overall idea so we can collaborate together to create a plot.

Recent: I don't know why but I've really been wanting to do a John Wick / Hitman story. I love the world-building in that movie and I would be totally down to playing an Assassin/Assassin story or maybe she's someone the hitman goes to for help/merchandise/etc. I'd love to explore that.

• Teacher / Student
  • Guardian / Charge
  • (Step) Father / (Step) Daughter/Son
  • Siblings
  • Boss / Employer
  • In Laws
  • Cop or Warden / Prisoner
  • Vampire / Mortal
  • Werewolf / Mate
  • I'm sure there are others, so please don't hesitate to bring me a particular pairing that you're desiring
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Phobetor

Currently Not Interested
Real Life Fairy Tales

*I placed these in their own thread because I have a particular desire for these stories. I want to make them a running series. We begin with one fairy tales and slowly move on to the next one, and the next one. Now, I know that these might not all be with the same writing partner (or hell if we're up for the challenge and we want to bite off more than we can chew then they can all be with the same partner ;) ) but I WOULD like to make them all to connect in some form or another.*

The general idea is this:

The old college campus is being torn down to re-build it and make it more modern and more student friendly. A group of college students volunteer to help box up some of the books that are up in the attic because Mrs. Madrina - the librarian - is old in age and cannot do it herself.

As they are cleaning the attic and old book is found. The book is dusty, old and clearly has been tucked away in the attic for quite some time. One of the girl takes it with her and brings it down where the other volunteers are, and while they are taking a break, she pops be book open and blows the dust (magic/pixie dust) from the front of it.

There's a slight tremor.

A shift in the wind.

Mrs. Madrina rushes into the room and sees the book, her eyes widening in shock. "Please give me that one!"

She takes the book, tucks it close and goes back to her office, hoping that nothing happened just by opening it.

But magic often has a mind of its own.

(This can be mixed and matched. Meaning it can be M/M, M/F, F/F. They can be in modern day or they can be transported back to whatever genre/world we see fit. This is really open for discussion. I'd love to collaborate with someone on this story(ies) and to see what we can come up together. They can be close to the fairy tales OR they can touch on some of them but have a spin all on their own. I'm willing to be whichever character also!)

Snow White

Nightmare Before Christmas

Lion King
Anastasia

Option 1:

Option 2:

Mulan
Peter Pan
Alice in Wonderland

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Sleeping Beauty
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin

Option 1:

Option 2:

The Little Mermaid

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Cinderella

Story Ideas not in Rotation
(Unless you can really spin it to where it interests me

*Hoist the Colours*

Revenge was a warm Mistress on a cold night. When his life had come to an end, Sebastian Montgomery hadn't been ready to let go, the bitterness and anger of loosing everything and everyone he loved making him restless for more. So when the Sea God came to him because he had heard his anguished cries and had propositioned him, Sebastian hadn't thought twice and had agreed. What he hadn't realized was that he would become that which he hated: a Captain of a pirate ship, destined to steal and plunder from the ships around them as he saw pleased with one rule and one rule only: rape was out of the equation. The other rule? At any time the God of the Sea would ask for a favor and it could not be denied. The favor could be as simple as to find a lost treasure or ferry someone from one end to the next. Whatever the request was, Captain Montgomery could not deny it or his life would be taken away.

So when a ship is plundered and the map that they need is a human, Captain Montgomery has no choice but to take the mortal with them. What happens when feelings get involved? When he starts to feel things for the mortal that he hadn't felt since that fateful night that he had lost it all? What if, as they search for the missing piece, he finds in them pieces of himself?

The pairing is normally meant for M/F but if we can make it same sex, I would be willing to discuss it. The idea is pretty self explanatory, though there is no Non-Con here. Perhaps Dub-con at most, a battle of morality but not straight Non-Con. The setting is going to be Modern, I can't do historical to safe my life and if you can swing fantasy, then I'd love to discuss it.

*Personal Assistant*

Workaholic man. New-hire secretary. Perhaps he begins to seduce her from the get-go, maybe she falls on hard times and she desperately needs the job...whatever the case may be, I'm looking for a boss/secretary scenario. We can play it a lot of ways, it can be dark or light, etc.

She can even be married to someone he knows and so the affair is in the dark. I really want to explore the build up, the possession and the way he begins to overrun her life in every way possible. And even though she knows its wrong and she needs to stop it, she's heading down the rabbit hole with him just as much.

I'm willing to play the male or female in this story. I want it to be a slow build up, it can be very heavy into smut and I have no problem with that but if all it becomes is a fuck session, that's not really exploring the story. I really want to see the both of them becoming obsessed. Maybe she turns the tables and she becomes the one obsessed with him. Maybe they both begin doing reckless shit, sabotaging their marriages for this affair. Willing to discuss it.

*Teach Me*

His job at the University was one he loved, teaching Spanish was near and dear to his heart so for Professor Mateo Suarez, it wasn't really a job more a passion. Even students that entered his class hating the language grew to love it because he was patient and understanding, willing to break the language down in a way that they could understand. What he hadn't anticipated was someone that he knew taking his class, and proving to test boundaries that he hadn't anticipated ever possibly crossing. She was much younger than him, a college student and he was married -- happily so.

So why couldn't he get her out of his head? Why did he continue to place himself in situations that could ruin his reputation and end his marriage? What was it about her that made him desire forbidden wants that he hadn't thought about in such a long time.

I am willing to play the male or female in this scenario. The pairing as well can be m/f, f/f, m/m. The general idea is that he's much older than her, so age play is involved and I want to explore aspects of BDSM. He used to be into BDSM but his wife is not into it so he's had to give it up, but what if the college student is into it? What if she wants to explore that with him? How turbulent can the relationship became when desire and passion become too much to contain? I'd love to discuss this, bounce ideas back and forth and collaborate with someone on this

*Breakfast at Tiffanys*

Sometimes things were bad, other times things were good. But most of the times...things were fucked. Dead beat boyfriend who liked to hug her as often as smack her around, a job she was fired from due to the dead beat boyfriend coming by to cause too much chaos. And now, to put the cherry on top, a fire broke out in her apartment complex and her belongings were utterly and completely gone. Burnt to a crisp. What's a girl to do?

Tiffany had always been resourceful though and when push came to shove, she knew she could always rely on her Daddy. She hadn't seen him in years, the last conversation they had over the phone had ended with her calling him a sperm donor and a piece of shit. She hadn't meant it, she was just tired of her stepmother constantly pitting him against her. But now she needed him and she had no where else to go.

This is going to involve incest. I want to explore a Father/daughter dynamic that isn't healthy, especially due to the fact that the daughter is wild and a bit out of control. I'd love to discuss this idea with someone. Preferring to write the role of the daughter but willing to compromise and write the role of the Father if presented right.

Taking a break from E.

Phobetor

08/20/2016: Added Say Something and The Special Ones.
08/21/2016: Added Real Life Fairy Tale thread.
Taking a break from E.

Phobetor

07/03/2017: Added The Sweetest Addiction, The Secrets that we Keep and Wild Child.
Taking a break from E.

Phobetor

11/26/2017: Added He Chose Humanity, Not to be Seen and For Him.
Taking a break from E.

Phobetor

02/20/2018: Added Good Girl/Bad Boy, and Marry Me.
Taking a break from E.

Phobetor

07/29/2018: Added His Second Chance, Written in the Sand, Completely In Love and Modern Day Arrangement
Taking a break from E.

Phobetor

Taking a break from E.

Phobetor

Taking a break from E.

Phobetor

02/17/2020: Added Personal Assistant and the John Wick / Hitman idea
Taking a break from E.