Interest check: Monster girl Boarding school? (Currently full.)

Started by Wolfy, February 19, 2012, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaeronea

Okay, I see people are still adding male students to the roster so, what the hell, I may as well too. With this character I'm assuming that knowledge of monsters isn't widespread public knowledge, and I'm also assuming that the male students have just arrived at the school.  The Turn Ons & Turn Offs listed after the ** symbol apply for once he gets used to the whole monster-girl idea. Wolfy, if I'm wrong please let me know so I can fix the character sheet. Also any feedback on the character would be appreciated.

Name: Russell Davis     
Sexuality: heterosexual
Turn Ons: foreplay, sexy clothing, oral sex (giving and receiving), curvy women and girls, long silky hair, flirting and talking dirty, light bondage, vaginal and anal intercourse.  ** Wings, tails, pointed ears
Turn Offs: bathroom stuff, death/mutilation, gore, vore, futa  ** Slime girls
Appearance: Russell has regular and handsome features, a ready grin and a lean build. His eyes are a deep shade of blue and sparkle with mirth when he is amused, but turn as pale and hard as blued steel when he is angry.

Anything Special: Russell is practiced in unarmed combat and outdoors survival (his father was a US Marine, and Russell was a military brat looking to follow in his dad's footsteps). He's also a bit of a motorcycle nut and has some experience as a mechanic.
Weaknesses: Russell has a weakness for attractive women and girls, but blatant attempts by them to manipulate him just get him irritated. He's also a sucker for teenagers and kids giving him the dreaded puppy-dog eyes while asking him for help. He's also prone to jumping into situations to help out his friends before thinking things through. Finally, until he came to this school, he had no idea that monsters even existed so he has little knowledge about them, which can put him at a disadvantage.
Position: Student
Favourite Position: Missionary, girl on top, 69, standing

Sharon

List of  character so far.
Formatted for how I did this... I didn't added if the character is human or not. for the ones that say Unknown it was not clear to me if you fit into which categorized as a Dom, Sub, switch, or a Vanilla. Just tell me if I messed up on your character.
Character Name- Role in game- Sub/dom/Switch/vanillas-Sexuality-Player

Amanda Master- Math Teacher- Sub-Lesbian- TheVariableX
Tyson Riggs-Students- Switch-Straight- Iblis121
Isoke Naota-Students-Switch-Straight- Loki Aesir
Hitomi- Students-Switch-Bisexual- Wolfy
Alex Kingston- Students- Usually Dom but can swing Sub-Straight- Tulgeyman
Jugo Nagisuke-Student- Mainly Dom/can swing Sub- Zaer Darkwail
Sanosuke Inoue- Student- Unknown- Straight- Snake
Tina Da-gaile- student- Unknown- Lesbian-Shana The IV
Illexia- Student- Unknown- Bisexual- Rayve13
Zach ‘Icarus’ Archer-Student-Switch- Straight- Visna
Henrietta- Student- Sub- Straight-ish- Niki315
Arami- Student-Unknown- Bisexual-ish- Kimera
Yuri Lowell- Student-Unknown- Straight-Moon Hound Hati
Rika- Student- Sub-Straight-Sharon
Sashira-Student- Sub- Bisexual- Wendy Slave Girl
Anya-Student-Unknow-Bisexual-ish-Wolventears
Devina-Student-Switch-Bisexual-Visna
Lyra Torana-Mythology/Magic/Fencina Teacher-Unknown- Bisexual-Snake
Eli Gage-Mandotory/ Monster Health for human/ Advice Counelor Teacher- Switch- straight- Iblis121
Eugene Swift- Student- Dom-Staight-Laughing Hyena
Russell Davis-Student-Unknown- Straight- Chaeronea

Visna

Both of my characters (Devina and Zach) are switch with submissive tendencies.  :-)

Sharon

fixed for you Visna. If they really wanted to know what you submissived to I am sure they can talked to you about it our see it in your bios that I must had over looked.

Iblis121

I'm trying to figure out the guy to girl ratio of this game lol

Hold the phone. I just counted, we have more girls than guys 12 girls, 9 guys. I still think that's enough guys, though. This is a Monster GIRL boarding school, anyway. You would think there are more girls than guys.

Nice job on the list, btw. Very useful, Sharon.

Laughing Hyena

OBJECTION! (Had to say it) Eugene is Dominant. Not Submissive.

Chaeronea

First up, I'd like to congratulate Sharon on writing up the list as well. Thanks Sharon! It's a big help!

Second, going by the list I think we have a fairly even balance of males to females (note that this doesn't split between teachers and students, just the genders). I counted ten males (Tyson, Isoke, Alex, Jugo, Sanosuke, Zach, Yuri, Eli, Eugene and Russell) compared to eleven females (Amanda, Hitomi, Tina, Illexia, Henrietta, Arami, Rika, Sashira, Anya, Devina and Lyra). We could still do with more girls  :D  (in the back of my mind Russell is heartily agreeing with that sentiment  ;) ) Anyway if the GM decides that there's too many guys asking for places I offer to be the first to bail out - I was the last to apply so it's only fair.

Sharon, for Russell's 'Unknown' status I put that down to lack of experience with the BDSM side of things. Much like me the limit of his experience is the old silk scarves/ropes to tie your partner to the bedposts, so I'm not sure what that would come under.

Iblis121

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 01, 2012, 09:58:04 PM

HOLD IT! Eugene hasn't been with a monster girl, I assume. So he may end up being dominated. TAKE THAT! lol

But yeah. Sorry if I counted the list wrong, heh heh. That sounds like a good ratio to me, but there could always be more girls and we don't need any more guys.

Sharon

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 01, 2012, 09:58:04 PM

Sorry I guess I missed read On and Off. I thought Dominated was on the On list not the off list. But It is fixed now sorry for the the mistake. 

Wolfy

<3 starting tomorrow..probably when I wake up.

Chaeronea

So are all characters approved, our Lord and GamesMaster?

Wolfy

Eh, sure, why not?

We might need a profile topic for a list this long, though.

Iblis121

I was thinking the same. TheVariableX said he may make a wiki for the game. But I think a profile topic will do good, for now at the very least.

Want me to make the thread and send it to you, Wolfy?

ShadowFox89

Too late for me to join in?

I have an innocent little foxgirl (kitsune) who would love to join in...
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Iblis121

Fox girl?! :3 We can always use more girls..

Plus my character has a thing for those type of creatures x3

ShadowFox89

She's innocent enough that you could get her swept up into any kind of trouble you wanted ;)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sharon

Iblis121

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on March 02, 2012, 01:27:22 AM
She's innocent enough that you could get her swept up into any kind of trouble you wanted ;)

... >:)

ShadowFox89

She's also the same character that I have in... four games now? Three? I think it's 3 games, as the original game kinda died off.

Quote from: Iblis121 on March 02, 2012, 01:29:52 AM
... >:)

Let's put it this way- She has no idea why humans are so horrified about walking around naked. And that's just the start.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Iblis121

Well, one of the things I put for On's on my student character is having a pet. Another one's bondage. So...at least we know she'll be well fed LOL

ShadowFox89

Well fed, sure. But what about kept warm? Or happy? :P

Is there a character sheet somewhere, or should I grab the original one I had and modify it?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Iblis121

My character's perfectly capable of warmth and care :] We'll see what happens.

Here's the profile, by the way.

Name:
Ons:
Offs:
Anything special about them:
Weaknesses:
Position:
Favorite Position:

ShadowFox89

Name: Zitka
Race: Kitsune (demon fox)
Sexuality: Bi, sub(? she wouldn't know, but she's not likely to try and be on top)
Ons: Most anything :P
Offs: Scat, waterplay, vore, etc.
Anything special about them: Zitka has never had sex before, or been anywhere near a large group of humans/humanoids. The school is her first time away from her parents. Zitka can turn into a small black-silver fox, a burst of ghostly blue flames surrounding her as she shifts. She can also manipulate shadows to a limited degree, though she is learning better control of this.
Weaknesses: Her nipples, ears, and tails are sensitive to touch
Position: Student
Favorite Position: She'll have to find out :P
Physical Description: Zitka is short for a human, standing only at 4'9 and weighing 98lbs. She has a pair of black fox ears on her head and two black fox tails sticking out just above her butt, both with silver tips. She has fair skin and silver eyes, with two small A-cup breasts and long nipples standing proudly out from her chest. While Zitka doesn't understand why humans feel the need to cover their bodies (don't they have fur?), she wears a black blouse and knee length skirt when needed, forgoing the use of undergarments.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Iblis121

Oh. I forgot. There's an appearance section I forgot to add.

EDIT: You added a physical description, didn't notice that. That should suffice.

ShadowFox89

I added one for her already :P

I encourage strange stuff happening to my characters, makes things interesting ^^
Call me Shadow
My A/A