Willworth's Wizardry Academy OOC

Started by Foxypockets, March 13, 2011, 10:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxypockets

Oooh. I have a real hate for shapeshifters, so that's out.

I could try real world RPs based on modern stuff. I haven't ever done a school rp or anything like that before. I assume those are mostly drama and social interactions? Maybe with some dark city stuff thrown in?
*~You can't take the sky from me.~*

eaglecrisis

Why don't you like shapeshifters?

Yeah, exactly! Drama and social interaction and of course some dark city stuff can be thrown in. It could be any kind of school, as well. Boarding school. A school centered around an evil plot. A school that teaches wizardry. Whatever.
"L e t   m e   l i v e   m y   l i f e
a s   I   w a n t   f o r   a t   i t s   e n d
i t   i s   I   w h o   m u s t   d i e."

Foxypockets

I dunno. They just rub me the wrong way. 'Course, I'm mostly just talking about fuzzy or feathered things. And lizard men. Dragon shifters and stuff are fine. But the fuzzy and birdy kinds are things I just see way too much. Just like vampires and werewolves. I guess I'm just tired of seeing them. (And usually, I'm not saying all the time, the writers are like 13 and really awful at it.)

Hm. I don't know about wizardry or evil plots. I'm really not familiar with that sort of thread. But I'd definitely give it a shot if you wanted to tell me more about it.

sazzie

Quote from: eaglecrisis on March 13, 2011, 10:43:35 PM
Why don't you like shapeshifters?

Yeah, exactly! Drama and social interaction and of course some dark city stuff can be thrown in. It could be any kind of school, as well. Boarding school. A school centered around an evil plot. A school that teaches wizardry. Whatever.

If you make a school rp I'd probably most likely join. If it has an interesting plot  ::)

eaglecrisis

Quote from: sazzie on March 13, 2011, 10:46:57 PM
If you make a school rp I'd probably most likely join. If it has an interesting plot  ::)

Great! What kind of school plot would you be interested in?

eaglecrisis

Quote from: Foxypockets on March 13, 2011, 10:46:30 PM
I dunno. They just rub me the wrong way. 'Course, I'm mostly just talking about fuzzy or feathered things. And lizard men. Dragon shifters and stuff are fine. But the fuzzy and birdy kinds are things I just see way too much. Just like vampires and werewolves. I guess I'm just tired of seeing them. (And usually, I'm not saying all the time, the writers are like 13 and really awful at it.)

Hm. I don't know about wizardry or evil plots. I'm really not familiar with that sort of thread. But I'd definitely give it a shot if you wanted to tell me more about it.

I understand what you mean. I'm not into lizard men nor fuzzy things, neither am I into vampires and such. I don't dislike vampires, but I just see it way too often to actually enjoy roleplaying as a vampire.

Hm, hm. Sort of like Harry Potter. Or a school for learning magick. I usually roleplay magick ability schools. Where people can shapeshift, or have an ability that they're trying to learn how to control.

Foxypockets

Hm. I guess I could do a magic based school roleplay. Maybe not with wands and stuff. Maybe like a mage school though, where people can only do certain branches of magic? I don't really know. Just so long as it isn't too Harry Potter or too X-men.

sazzie

Quote from: eaglecrisis on March 13, 2011, 10:49:02 PM
Great! What kind of school plot would you be interested in?

I'd maybe be interested in maybe a government trying to take over the school, or 'bad guys' and the students trying to fight back with their abilities and such. Or just being total pain in the a** toward teachers or the 'bad guys'.

eaglecrisis

I wouldn't want it to be too Harry Potter-ish either. M'kay, so a mage-like school where people learn magic. I wonder if there's a way we could intertwine this and Sazzie's idea, since she wants to play as well. I like the students fighting back kind of thing.

sazzie

Quote from: eaglecrisis on March 13, 2011, 11:03:16 PM
I wouldn't want it to be too Harry Potter-ish either. M'kay, so a mage-like school where people learn magic. I wonder if there's a way we could intertwine this and Sazzie's idea, since she wants to play as well. I like the students fighting back kind of thing.

Any character ties or no? Because the fighting back thing is just like the 5th Harry Potter heh.  ::)

eaglecrisis

xD It doesn't have to be like HP though. It can be our own little plot. Something different. I love original plots.

sazzie

Well go ahead and create it. I'll be looking *puts binoculars up to eyes*   :-*

eaglecrisis

I'm not sure what to make!  :-X I need both your help in coming up with a plot idea, if you want a plot. We could just call it "a school for mages who wanna fight their teachers" and leave it at that.  :P

Foxypockets

Maybe, instead of having all the students fight back against the teachers, there could be an underground student organization that torments regular people around the city for funsies. And then the other students make their own organization to get at that one. 'Cause the teachers aren't real personal, like, and they don't believe stuff like that.

eaglecrisis

Quote from: Foxypockets on March 13, 2011, 11:11:09 PM
Maybe, instead of having all the students fight back against the teachers, there could be an underground student organization that torments regular people around the city for funsies. And then the other students make their own organization to get at that one. 'Cause the teachers aren't real personal, like, and they don't believe stuff like that.

I'm liking this idea. Some people can join the bad side, come can join the good side, and there we go. We've got a nice little roleplay going.

sazzie

Quote from: Foxypockets on March 13, 2011, 11:11:09 PM

Oh I like it too. Nice one Eagle  ;D

Foxypockets

Great. How would one go about starting this?

eaglecrisis

I suppose I could start it in the Non-Adult Roleplays section, unless one of you want to. There's doesn't necessarily have to be a short little story line to begin it but if someone wants to come up with one then it would be cool.

sazzie

Quote from: Foxypockets on March 13, 2011, 11:15:57 PM
Great. How would one go about starting this?

Turns her head away and pretends she wasn't asked.

Lol ; not sure.

Foxypockets

You can go ahead and start it, eagle. That'd make me feel better about it. I don't wanna go screwin' stuff up from the very start.

sazzie

Pokes Foxy, We have a new comer at the Inn too.

Caeli

sazzie, Foxypockets, & eaglecrisis:

Do you guys want me to split your conversation off to create an OOC thread? :)
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

sazzie

Quote from: Caeli on March 13, 2011, 11:22:24 PM
sazzie, Foxypockets, & eaglecrisis:

Do you guys want me to split your conversation off to create an OOC thread? :)

No, were done :]

Caeli

No, I know you're done planning, but I asked in case you guys want an OOC thread where you can discuss your roleplay outside of your RP thread. :)
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

eaglecrisis

No, we're finished, but thanks Caeli. If i thought the conversation was going to be any longer then I would have created an OOC thread. I might create one in the future though.

Sazzie and FoxyPockets, I'll try to come up with a little beginning story, not a long one, and then I'll message you two with the thread.