Dark and Gritty RP, anyone?

Started by Malrunar, July 12, 2011, 11:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malrunar

I’ve got a lot of aggression to get out of my system right now, and no outlet. So who wants to be that outlet?

I’m looking for a superhero themed, Batman-esque RP, something dark and gritty and filled with a lot of violence. Big city, filled with corruption and endless murders, and cops who are outnumbered by the criminals who are looking to run the place. I’m looking to play the detective; a woman who works with a very small (and shrinking) group of officers trying to keep their grip and enforce the law. These are the scant few who aren’t intimidated by crooks, but still understand that their chances are slim to none.

Enter your character; a masked vigilante who plays by his own rules blended by the drive of revenge. Unexpectantly, inevitably, they meet and begrudgingly join forces in order to get the results they desire. Even if trust is yet to be gained between the two of them.

I’m picky about my RP partners; I’m looking for detailed descriptions and someone who takes enough care to re-read their posts. Quality over quantity. Anyone interested who knows that they’d be able to manage this?

Decrepitdan

I'd be interested in speaking with you about where you might see this rp going. *grins*

VincentD

I would very much like to further discuss details of this rp with you. Please pm if you are still interested in pursing this as I would love to play this out.
Shall I be your cultured monster, haughty fool or perhaps the savage demon hidden behind a pretty face is more to your wicked liking? Let us dance in sun drenched glades or battle in dark, lost mines...what to do, what to do? Flip a coin and close your eyes

This is my intro questionnaire post thing: Please don't hold it against me! ^_^

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=112304.0