Pokemon?

Started by Aftiel, March 22, 2010, 11:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrFier

Quote from: bluemoon on April 06, 2010, 01:46:34 AM
we are, though we are preferring Rocket Members, or at the very least prospective rocket members

I was thinking a rocket member, maybe a scientist?  For some reason I remember them always having scientists around.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

bluemoon

*nods* there were a lot of 'scientist' rockets, who usually used magnemite and grimer for pokemon.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

bluemoon

At Nim's request, I'm posting these up here for you to decide. Should I possibly make a rocket member with mutant pokemon?

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

Owen glares at everyone with his glowing silver Demon Eyes.  *Everyone just bow your heads and say yes!

Eeeeps that was creepy... where the F*#@  did that come from.... hmmmmm   

Anyway Nim votes yes.

DrFier

I was thinking of asking for a shiny on my team, I am a scientist, after all.  The mutant Pokémon idea seems interesting.  Would it necessarily be from the five ones you showed?
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

bluemoon

I showed 4, and no, not necessarily. I just made those for fun, and Nim thought it would be interesting to put them into the RP.

Being a scientist really has nothing to do with shinies, its just an oddity, like a breedable male calico cat.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Lycan Queen

I say yes to the mutant pokemon. Also, my sheet is finished back on page 8. Anyone have a problem with my sheet?

Shade

My vote for the mutant pokemon is also yes. It doesn't seem like too much of a stretch for something Team Rocket would try to do

BraveEarth

Mutant pokemon seems fine just explain what other things are different about them besideds aesthetics. I'm thinking my other character should be a physician of some sort. Team Rocket would need people like that right?

Lycan Queen

....So does my sheet work or not?

BraveEarth

It seems fine Lycan Queen I don't see anything that looks unacceptable

bluemoon

Yea, its fine Lycan.

Also, with the mutants, of course they would be somewhat different from regular Pokemon, since they are genetically altered and whatnot. I'm even thinking of having the team member who uses them to be a clone herself...what do you think about that? Also, still working on more mutants, its rather fun to make them. If you have any suggestions for more mutants, I'd be happy to listen.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

DrFier

The salamences looked cool. It would be interesting to see them running around.  Probably end up pretty funny, if they were each independent.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

DrFier

I would think a scientist would be interested in something that only occurs in every 8 of 65,535 members of the species.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

bluemoon

yes, but being interested in something and being lucky enough to actually find one are two different things. But if you want one of them to be shiny, I guess I could let that go.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

DrFier

There's methods to tracking them down, though.  If he really wanted one, It would just be a matter of effort.  Maybe my shiny could have something  to do with the experiments that created the mutant?
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

bluemoon

I spent hours in my game trying to track down a shiny, it still relies on luck. But like I said, if you want one of them to be shiny, I'll let it be. I still haven't gotten any feedback to the whole my character being a clone idea though...
and when I say clone, think like how mewtwo was a clone.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

bluemoon

I know about the pokeradar 'trick'. My point was that you still need a level of luck. Anyway, I made a couple more mutations...

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

DrFier

Both look rather awesome.  I do have a question about the game however, is it being run as a free-form or system game?
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

sinoraa

"Houndoom howled, she recognized the trick as double team. At least now she knew three of its moves, only one would be a surprise, and she hoped not a bad one."

Were going game rules here that we only got four attacks?

Shade

I thought we were going to be a bit flexible with that rule... guess not

Carlissa

*Looks around* Hey, since we are introducing mutant pokemon into the RP (and apparently a demon xD), can I have a Zoroark?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

bluemoon

the problem with not limiting moves, is the fact that people will use any move that is super effective against their opponent that their pokemon could possibly learn. For me, I have my pokemon's movesets chosen already. I could increase it to six if everyone prefers, but no higher.

And Carli, the problem with Zorua and Zoroark is that we don't know any of its moves or anything. We know nothing but their looks, names, and types.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake