Let's write our own anime

Started by assleigh, March 28, 2014, 01:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayNighte

I don't know... I think we may still need to work on the world before our characters...

JayNighte

Let's see... we got the real world is going to mostly be school-oriented... the VR world has lands based on different mythologies and have different ways of interacting - combat, puzzles, exploration, socialization - each region being aimed more towards one. The North is Norse, the East is Chinese... the very central is probably the Hub or 'starting area' before you complete your character? The different characters will have an effect on the players in the real world...

Paladin of Lust

Is this still a thing? Asking even though it's been some time because I'm interested. And hi there Assleigh. xD
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You musn't lose it. - Robin Williams

Le List of Lust (My ONs & OFFs)

JayNighte

I hope its still a thing...also, I'm glad you are interested. Welcome aboard.

assleigh

oh my GAWD!!! PoL... REWLLYYY *HUGS TIGHT* you're the 3rd place winner in the scavenger hunt
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

JayNighte

Is there any way I can IM/PM/etc you guys off-site somehow?

Paladin of Lust

Haha! Yes, really. It's me. I don't get the third place winner thing though...I told Vergil and Sydney about you, when I came across one of your posts while exploring here. If anything, I'm first. So there. Bleh.  :P

And yay for Assleigh hugs! I haven't gotten one in some time already. xD

I am really glad to see ya. Been missing ya quite a bit.  :D

@Jay: I don't have any messengers though.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You musn't lose it. - Robin Williams

assleigh

yah, if we want to do something in real time we can always IRC it up above.

SOOOOOOOO Sorry... I didn't mean to poof but I got weirded out over there... and found a home here ... hehehe so YOUR my stalker not Vergil :D
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

Paladin of Lust

I apologize for being your stalker then, if you want to label me as such.  :P Vergil let me read your message to him, sorry about that. So I already know. I'd sent an email, so I was really worried when you didn't reply. It's a huge shame though, I must say. I can't say much on here, but a lot of people were missing your presence, and so know that you'll always be at home, be welcome with a lot of us. RedCat went from Bi-Curious to Straight after you left. I hope she doesn't kill me for revealing that. She would like to see ya. So would Dreamshaper. And Leonal. And Vergil. And Sydney. And me. Well, of course, I can see ya now. V-man and I are trying to carry the RP for a bit, but it won't survive without you, so...

Ah well. I want to be mad at you, but I understand your feelings. It's kinda like Erika and Dante, no? I'm hoping that you'll overcome that like I'd planned for Erika to do though. Too many things to say, so I'll leave it at here for now.

assleigh

It's fine, sweetie, I'm TEASING!!!

*huggle-snuggle-pounce-tickle*

I do that... remember

*MUWAHS!*

I don't see the email... I'll look for it... I specifically set up my profile with an email for that purpose... sorry *hugs*

My ONs and OFFs

Paladin of Lust

I know you did, and I mentioned that in the email, and I would like to clarify that Vergil got the reason for what happened over there wrong somehow, even though he knows it. It is not because they thought it was you. I can't say more here, so email me or pop in where you know you can find me.

assleigh

I've been looking and I don't see the email... can you try resending it? Subject "second try" so I can search for it?

My ONs and OFFs

Paladin of Lust

Done. It's sent through their system, so I can't see your email, but you can see mine. Also, you know me. I'm the straight man. Even when you tease, I gotta act like I dunno. xD

Nico

Quote from: JayNighte on April 11, 2014, 10:48:53 AM
Is there any way I can IM/PM/etc you guys off-site somehow?
No, there is no way, I am sorry. Giving out personal informations (such as IM contact details for example) to unapproved members violates site rules.

Paladin of Lust

Well, there you have it. I can't give you my contact details and neither can Assleigh. Sorry.  :-(

assleigh

*hugs leather-ful, wonder-ful Nicho-ful*

hihi :) Thanks for posting that, sweetie. That's why I didn't include my email in my response to PoL. He already has it so didn't need it here :)

My ONs and OFFs

Nico

Quote from: assleigh on April 11, 2014, 12:56:30 PM
*hugs leather-ful, wonder-ful Nicho-ful*

hihi :) Thanks for posting that, sweetie. That's why I didn't include my email in my response to PoL. He already has it so didn't need it here :)
~wonderfully hugs the wonderful assleighful back~

No problem. It's what we are here for. ;)

Paladin of Lust

*Joins in the hugging* She is oh so wonderful, isn't she?

Yeah, I already have Assleigh's email, so she didn't need to include it.

JayNighte

Ah well. It was a thought. I guess I'll only talk to you on the non-adult forums then.

JayNighte

JayNighte

JayNighte

Ah well...it seemed like it was going to be a lot of fun...