Sleeping Beauty

Started by Nothing, March 08, 2006, 06:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing

Heh, hey guys.
I don't have internet access at home, although I can sometimes convince my friend to let me borrow his computer for a bit. But the only time I can really come online is when I'm at work, so my posting schedules a little weird, but I'll try and sign on at least once a day...

Anyways, to the important stuff,
No, there wasn't any magic in the books, all three of them....
But, Lady Sapphire did use a bit in the other game and it didn't bother me at all...Pretty much if it makes the flow of the game easier as to how certain devices and whatnot would work, then go for it. I don't want spells flying all over the place and people casting this on that person or whatever...this isn't a Harry Potter game, we're not wizards or witches or whatever else has magic.
But, again, if it helps the flow of the game and makes things easier, go for it. Just keep it under control.

I would be more than happy to have Vrees (I think I got that right...) I need all the people I can get, lol.

Um..I think thats all for now...let me know if anything else pops up and I'll try and figure something out. :)

Nothing
(Fred)

LadyFox

She is my broken doll
She lost all her pieces in a big fall
She can't discover
That I will never let her recover

Max

First off, I would like to apologize Elvi, if I gave the impression I was pooh-poohing your character.  There wasn't anyone who had Vrees kind of magic (pain touch, ability to freeze someone with a word, and ability to change her appearance.)  But, I think there was magic.  In the beginning, the Prince makes his way thru Sleeping Beauty's castle, and everyone there was asleep.  I believe from a curse.  Then he wakes her with a kiss, and takes her off for her 5 years of slavery.  That was the only time I think magic made any sort of appearance in the books. 

Anyway, I have no problem with crystal balls or whatever it was the Lady Sapphire was using.  My character will have no magic, or none that he is aware of.  But something like the crystal balls, are okay.  Lobbing fireballs, uhm, don't think so.  Hope that makes sense.

On another count, an actual count, just to see where we stand as far as who is playing Lords/Ladies or Princes/Princesses:
Ladies- Lady Sapphire, Elvi.

Princes- Max, Silvestine.
Princess- LadyFox.

Pet (?)- Spuz.
Not sure- Phoenix Blaze.

If I left out anyone, or guessed incorrectly, let me know.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Elvi

*laughs*
Max, I was talking about Vrees tongue in cheek.
There is very very few places that she could be played as is, she was/is very special.
I was thinking more of a vrees type character.

(And no offence taken at all)
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Max

*Looks from one Lady, to the other, wonders how fast he can run.*  :)

Yes, she was.  *shudders at the memory.*

Ons and offs:

Elvi

But Max....she liked your character......*flutters eyelashes*

Elvi

Well if Max wants to be a pet, you're welcome to him.
I don't have 'pets'

Max

Quote from: Elvi on March 13, 2006, 12:14:32 PM
But Max....she liked your character......*flutters eyelashes*

Yeah, and that is what worries me.  :)

Quote from: Lady Sapphire on March 13, 2006, 02:06:45 PM
*just sits back and smiles, then crosses her left leg over right, the gold and onyx heel sparkling as it catches the light, while she watches for what choice the pet will make*

We have a choice?  In that case....

*turns and runs real fast.*

Ons and offs:

LadyFox

*dives in front of him as he runs*  Don't leave us...!  You need education....!  LOL
She is my broken doll
She can't discover

LadyFox

Pity no Lords as of yet.... ah well...
She is my broken doll
She can't discover

Elvi

While I'm all for fun and roleplay, it is beginning to grate on me that you are calling Max your pet.
This is an out of character board and while characters, in certain situations, sometimes get no respect, people out of character should.

(Please note this is a personal opinion and not an official elliquiy opinion)

Elvi

Fred.
I think it's time to get this going if it ever is.
For those who have not played the game before, a brief outline and what details you want for characters would help.

Then if you could have a head count and see how many players you have, we could look at setting up the board.

(I unfortunately, will be unable to play at the moment. Things elsewhere are starting to grab at my time and it would be unfair to start a game that I could not continue.
I am however quite happy to do the odd npc role if you need a hand and help out with board set up etc.)

TigreFatalis

Lady Sapphire, here...

Had to wiggle into a new skin more remeniscent of my OOC self.  (yes, in real life I'm a picture of a tiger *smirks*)  I'm still interested when you get the game running.  I think I would create a different character though.  What are you looking for as far as characters are concerned? (update on Lord/Lady compared to Prince/Princess)
Sexual orientation: Straight
BDSM orientation: Switch
Ons/Offs - Updated September 2014
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4504.0

Back and poking around a little.

Nothing

I was gonna get the book so I can get some official descriptions of things and I thought it would make the game a little better as opposed to "This is the room where this, this and this happen."
But I was gonna get that on Thursday, cause it's at my old apartment and i'm going there on thursday..so.. I was hoping to start the game sometime around then.

As for a head count, Max seems to have it all figured out so we'll just go with his :)
Princes/Princesses:
Ladies- Lady Sapphire

Princes- Max, Silvestine.
Princess- LadyFox.

Pet (?)- Spuz.
Not sure- Phoenix Blaze.

Spuz and Pheonix Blaze should message in with what they're going to be. I would like to have another Lady and Lord before we get to far into the game, cause it's kinda hard for one mistress to take care of 5 people, hehe. But the queen will be there, and there'll be some NPC's, so we should be ok until we get a couple more dominant people.

Nothing

Game Info :
The game is based in a fantasy castle far off from everywhere. At this castle, princes and princesses are sent from their homeland as tribute to the powerful and mysterious Queen. Once they arrive at the castle they are stripped of everything, their clothes, their power and their dignity. Then they start a new life. One with daily lessons in pain and pleasure, lessons in humiliation, lessons in degredation. They learn to satisfy their masters and mistresses and awaken in themselves desires that they never knew they had.
Based off the Sleeping Beauty Trilogy by Anne Rice.

Character Sheet : Just fill this out and PM it to me and we'll go over your character :)
Name :
Looks :
Personality :
Background :
Any Restrictions : (Anything that you absolutely do not want happening to your character, let me know)
Anything else :

Nothing

All people who are interested in being in this game, Please, PLEASE, fill out the above character sheet and send it in to me. I need to collect everyone's before we can start the game.

Elvi

At least a couple of deffinate deffinates Fred, you don't need everyones.

TigreFatalis

*flies through the air with the greatest of trees... or something... dropping off her char sheet then vanishing once again*

Max

Ok, sent mine in.  Knew I was forgetting something. 

Ons and offs:

TigreFatalis

*offers Max some Ginko Biloba*

Vandren

Hmm . . . I guess I could be called a definite definite.  I'm interested, haven't played this kind of character in a long time (RPOL - Ron the werewolf, Bareth and Valecin from the Borderlands game, and Khallen from the first version of EMvHB, if anyone recognizes those). 

That's the up side.

The downside is that I'm not sure whether I have the time for another game/character (though I probably do seeing as several of my characters in a couple games are quietly waiting on people who haven't posted in weeks), and that I've never read the books (never got into Anne Rice for some reason, wife loves her vampire books).  So, my knowledge of the setting is damn near non-existant, if that makes a difference.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Nothing

Well, it only makes a big difference if your character is going to be a dom...if it's going to be a sub, than it doesn't really matter cause you just kinda gotta go along with whatever your dom is doing to you...
I'd be more than happy to have you, but of course, you've gotta keep up with the posting...I don't require more than once a day, and I don't even know if I'm going to require that, since I can't even get on here everyday, so it's unfair to expect my players to...so, it'll probably be like, 3 times a week minimum...

Nothing

We've got our game thread!!!!!
Thank you Elvi!!!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=189.0

Everyone please transfer over there :)
Post your char sheets in the correct place, and we'll get started as soon as possible.

Vandren

Quote from: Nothing996 on March 21, 2006, 03:29:02 PM
Well, it only makes a big difference if your character is going to be a dom...

so, it'll probably be like, 3 times a week minimum...

The posting part shouldn't be an issue, though the setting familiarity probably will be then. 
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Nothing

hmmm...well, you could start out as a sub and then transfer over to a dom later once you get the hang of it