The Promise (m lf f)

Started by eiselmann, July 12, 2016, 07:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

Your character met the boy of her dreams in High School, he was everything you ever wanted and you fell deeply in love with each other.  The relationship was just as strong 5 years later when you both graduated College. Everyone knew you would get married ,everyone in your life wanted that.

Two months before the wedding , your fiance got sick...very sick, the doctors couldn't treat him and he started to slip. The day before he died he wanted to speak to you and your parents along with his younger brother and his parents.

You had wanted to get married in the final days before he was gone , if you couldn't have his children and be with him for ever and ever you could at least have your wedding day...he had said no , he didn't want you to be a widow.Now he had a solution one that made perfect sense to him, one that gave you his name, gave you the same in laws and gave you the closest thing to a marriage to him, and children with his blood.

He wanted you to marry his younger brother. (My character) within one year of his death.

No one said yes right away infact quite the opposite, but he was so earnest, so desperate that one by one he got his promise from the people in the room.

A few months after his death , you get a job offer , a six month job, great pay and loads of travel, working for F1 as a  promotions girl for the Formula one gran prix . a chance to see the world , get your head around your impending marriage, get some time away from everyone.

A few weeks into the job you get taken to a club by the girls you work with, its a sex club and there are no limits, by the end of the night you are in the middle of a massive orgy. And it wasn't a one off, every stop on the tour had similar events and soon you found real happiness in sex. By the end of the tour you had no idea how many men and women you had been with, but what you wanted was more.

So when you finally return home to get married as you promised. You also need to convince your soon to be  husband to agree to you having sex with other men and with women...because as much as you want to keep your promise, as much as you still love your old boyfriend if you have to choose ...you'll choose multiple partners over a miserable marriage.

Looking for more than one line a time, obviously loads of NPC's both male and female
Happy to explore most kinks. My hard off's are male on male ,cross dressing ,and overly submissive main male character.

While I definitely want to see at least one male on multiple female encounter.

There will be a lot of smut in this story , however I do want a story...

Character ages...your character would be early 20's...my character  16-21 ...I would have a preference for him to be on the young side of that age range but I know that doesn't work for everyone.

I'm a visual sort so at least one rel person photo for your character would be great. Also while I am open to any body type for your character I do have a preference  ...to give you an idea I would prefer a Kate Middleton or Taylor Swift body over a Kim Kardashian or Mariah Carey body

PM me if interested.
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0