Looking for fantasy adventure/intrigue 1x1 or small group

Started by JillianCorvus, January 03, 2013, 03:41:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JillianCorvus

I've got an odd schedule (3rd shift, full-time) so 1x1 might be best just so I don't seem to disappear for lengths of time in a story.

I've got a major thing for the Kushiel series, but I'm not really feeling up for most fantasy RPs tendency on here to go pretty much just for the adult content. I much prefer focusing on character development and plot, which the Kushiel universe is really perfect for as well. I'm fine with standard fantasy too, but I thought I'd give that as a reference for world/story style since I really enjoy political intrigue set in that era.

Anything from high fantasy to medieval low-fantasy sounds good to me. Basic adventuring party to a pair of folks off on some secret mission, or just stirring up some gossip at a large fete. Any interest?

KishiKenshin

I would definitely be interested.  I'm still waiting approval.  You can check out my intro here:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=164105.0.

I pretty much only write male characters and I'm not sure what you're looking for.  It's been ages since I read the Kushiel series so I don't remember it well.  I'd need a refresher on the universe but would love to give it a try. 
The difference between the right word and the almost right word is like the difference between the lightning and the lightning bug.  --Mark Twain

ONs/OFFs // Request Thread // Ongoing Stories // Excuses

Status as of May 25th = Catching up