Something rather different... (Seeking Domme - chastity, ruined orgasms, femdom)

Started by Sarcyn, April 18, 2011, 08:43:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarcyn

Hey all,

So this is believe it or not my first request thread and I've made it because the game I'm looking for is rather out of the norm for me. I tend to play dominant characters, and like inflicting the soft of tease, denial and torture that I'm actually looking to be on the receiving end of in this game...

Basically I want to play a character who gives up control of their dick to a woman, she locks it in chastity and only takes it out to edge and tease him. Maybe every once in a while she'll let him come, but most of the time that would be a ruined orgasm. She wants him in a perpetual state of arousal and takes full advantage of his neediness and increased desire to please her.

As for the situation, I'm happy with most set ups. It could be a vanilla relationship between husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend that takes a trip to this BDSM-tilt when he admits a secret fantasy to her one night. Or maybe he's a cuckold and she has him clean up all the come from the hung guys that she fucks. Or he could be the submissive of a lifestyle Domme - either live in or occasional visitor. Whatever takes your fancy.

My usual caveat about wanting a literate partner who is able to post a decent amount each time (around 3 paragraphs minimum unless during quick back and forth interaction) applies. I would like to add that I would prefer someone with some experience here, since as I said this is not something I've done before; though I have read a fair bit on the subject in the last few weeks.

Feel free to post below, PM me or contact me on one of my IM clients (links in my profile) and I look forward to discussing the possibilities with a potential partner. :)

Have fun, be safe, always.

~Sarcyn