The Fun and Carnal Mind of Muffy D.

Started by Muff Diver, May 15, 2010, 04:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muff Diver

Hello, sweeties! These are just a few game ideas for anyone to participate in. I will alter and add when necessary should any be taken up by any brave and lovely partners. Please note that practically ALL ideas listed here are going to be NC and while I have usually been the submissive in the past, I am now entering the switch side of roleplay. If you would like me to take up the dominant role then I shall, just know that I am still new to that side but will still ensure a pleasant experience.

For anyone that doesn't know me, I'm a little wacky in my tastes/fetishes. I'm all for the twisted and depraved, the unnatural and impossible as well as the just-plain kinky. If curious, just ask and I'll be happy to answer any questions!

NOTE: I am looking for only one of these rp's at this time!

Current plot ideas bouncing around my head:

The Place Promised by Our Owners (Very NC, slave, BDSM, various other extreme themed RP):
In a time not too far from our own there is strife. Not between men, but women and futanari. Descending from the stars on highly advanced ships from unknown origins, the powerful Amazonian futa races announced their arrival with a vicious extermination campaign. The three futa races (the human-like "Girths"; the bipedal anthro "Furrs"; the larger, scaly, winged anthro dragon-styled "Dreads") overtook the planet in a single day. The Girths by land like soldiers of doom; the Furrs via guerrilla tactics; the Dreads by air. No place was spared in in a matter of days, the male genome was eradicated from humankind forever.

In less than a week, the fragile truce held by the three futa races dissolved and each moved to their corner of the planet to form the Three Empires, each dividing the planet's females among each other. Enslaved as laborers, servants and, most commonly, pets, women struggled each day. All below the age of consent were placed in their own separate districts, to be taught by enslaved female teachers until they are old enough to join the working class. It is a hard life, each day filled with the almost certain possibility of rape.

But as the year passed, boredom overtook the leaders of the Three Empires and a new pastime was invented: The Runner. With a select number of women as contestants, all must overcome a massive, massive obstacle course. The many miles one must travel by on foot is astounding, including abandoned cities; forests; swamp; fields; even a questionable skybridge section. At the end of the course lies hope for one lucky female if she should cross meeting all the requirements. The reward is peace of mind. A permanent home in the District for children, where the futa races cannot enter, and never fearing for her body again. However, getting this reward means overcoming not just the terrain but the countless beings of various kinks, genders and species the Empires were only too happy to import from their home planets.

Get ready for the next contestant in The Runner!

The Skinny: This is a very non-consensual rp with futanari, furries, extreme fetishes and more. For my partner, I'd be happy to play the role of the world or contestant who will have to deal with lots of sci-fi/fantasy elements, rape, bondage, more rape, etc..

The Predator (Very NC, rape, heavy/extreme bondage theme):
Life was peaceful in AnyTown, USA, a picturesque little suburb free of drugs and violence. Where many ex-wives and single mothers retreat with their daughters from the busy, dangerous life of the big city and the abusive men that populate them. AnyTown was a female-only county, patrolled religiously by the local law enforcement to ensure safety and security for women seeking another chance at life.

Too bad there was a serial kidnapper living in their midst.

Not just any kidnapper, either. Reports from the scene of the crime state the suspect is tall, strong and endowed with a massive penis, and skilled in some form of heavy bondage. Victim's homes or rooms are found empty with seminal fluids everywhere. Someone was raping and making off with the women of AnyTown. Fearing it could be a gang of intruding men with a van, the police issue a sundown curfew and block any roads in or out of town until the perp is caught. If only they knew the suspect wasn't a man, or possibly even human. If only they believed the legends of the mythical futanari, the goddesses of unwilling sex and masters of all forms of bondage. If only they knew which house held all the women, bound into living pieces of furniture. If only they knew...

The Skinny:This is definitely not a consensual kind of roleplay. I would love a partner to play the notorious kidnapper: the futanari woman easily blending into everyday society as a regular female (not unlike Hannibal Lecter), yet every night prowls and pulls at least one helpless woman back to her house for rape and then indulging in extreme bdsm and forniphilia by turning them into something useful to her when the rape is done. Perhaps they become a piece of living furniture? You decide! I would like to play the role of the numerous victims the futa predator goes out to catch each night.

That's all for now but I will be adding more as I think of them. If interested, please send me a PM and we can arrange a fun and exciting time! Love to all!
My special kink list!

Muff Diver

Update: Curse of the Nile has been added
My special kink list!

Decrepitdan

If you don't mind a male player playing the female role, i'd love to see what more you have in mind for "Curse of the Nile!"

Muff Diver

I'm back! Updated with two new game ideas!
My special kink list!

Muff Diver

My special kink list!

Muff Diver

Yet another bump! Added: The Place Promised by Our Owners
My special kink list!

Muff Diver

My special kink list!