Interest check: Anthro slave/pet seeking master (exotic+)

Started by Silk, December 31, 2010, 01:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silk

There has been a few roleplays of this topic recent that have interested me. So I thought I would post this up to see what the response would be.

Anyway, main concept is that your someone of high prestige, but find the women who throw themselves at you just don't fill that sexual desire you have. So you arrange for a young woman (me) to be taken to your estate, and be made into a pet of your choosing (although I would prefer to avoid placid cow, something a bit more nimble, (would prefer http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/Serennie/1201321713krowzifur4i.jpg?t=1293822467 but I'm open to other options)

The story will based around the breaking of my character into the perfect pet for my master, willing to accept either male or female masters. You have the green light to be as cruel and controling as you like with me, the darker the better. :)

Leave a post or send me a msg and I will get back to you when I can.

Hemingway

I absolutely love the picture and the concept! If you haven't found anyone yet, consider me interested!

DuhMan

Have you read the Extinctioners comic series? I'm looking to do something similar.