What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alric Sanosake

"GOD DAMN IT MOM! DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE THEM THIS LONG AND EVERYWHERE!?"

Whats going to happen to me first?
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

CaptainErotica

My mask was a blindfold before I met Robguy.

Talia

I'am really starting to sparkle in that silver...   ;)
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

CaptainErotica

God I'd love to feel those super strong arms around my body.

Autumn52

Where fore art thou Juliet?

(he is the Shakespere type I can tell)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

mercysend

She is thinking please, please spank this ass!
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Ons and Offs

Autumn52

He is thinking *Xandi take me home* I can read minds and that is what he is thinking. Oh maybe that is what I am thinking..... LOL >:)

Novak

Nico

Where the hell is my partner when I need him?

Autumn52

Hum I found my partner...yummy!!!

(Xandi pulls up chair in the shadow and secretly watches the two hot guys wishing just this once she was a guy)

Alric Sanosake

Man I wish I was a guy, I'd be all up in that hotness.
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Autumn52

Man I am glad she is not a guy!!!!!! >:)

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Juicy

Practicing kama sutra by yourself sure is lonely... :(

Alric Sanosake

I am so juicy, I make juicyfruit seem dry.

Nico

Does the damn curtain match my hair colour?

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Autumn52

I wonder if this light will make me glow from the inside out, lets see shall we...

Mithlomwen

She's wondering who hid her clothes....
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Autumn52

Novak

Silver

'Where is this person so I can go ahead and kill them, so I can take my lunch hour..'
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Mockingsanity

'You look..interesting~ Mind if I come closer and warm you up with my coat?'