Feeling submissive (noncom)

Started by Far eyes, February 27, 2009, 05:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

It seams lately I always play a dominant roll in RPs so the urge to play a submissive roll has bin getting stronger. I have taught up a scenario that is to my liking hopefully I can find somebody willing
--

Professor Davis is a mean spirited sexist who often took advantage of his young students during his teaching period now he is working on cloning and genetic manipulation in a privately owned lab. What he doesn’t know is that the owner of the company is a young lady he had once mistreated and after she had threatened to move against him he had basically destroyed her chances of ever getting further in that field. He doesn’t even remember her.

The idea is that she would use the laboratory to create a new body, female petit and muscularly weak with large breasts and hyper sensitive senses for both pain and pleasure. While she would look very attractive her large muscle groups would be limited by some technological means so she would be very easy to control and unable to defend her self. (I am open to the idea of making her a herm) then she would sedate Professor Davis and with help of one of the machines transfer his consciousness to the new body.

The next day his body would be found and his death brought in contact with an accident in the lab while he had bin working on something alone, leaving him in his new body absolutely in the hands of the woman he had once so hurt.
--
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Older And Wiser

I would be interested.  Can you PM more details?

Far eyes

Bump.

Still looking for a partner for this, I am really open for ideas on it so don’t be afraid to be wild :)
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

AidaLily

I am interested. Pm me to give me more details. Submissive characters I do very well at.
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies