Looking for F for One-Shot Fun!

Started by Lrrr, May 13, 2017, 05:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lrrr

I'm looking for a F to write a fairly short one-shot with quick responses.  I'm around all evening and into the early morning and I'm hoping to have some quick back-and-forth fun.  That does NOT mean we can't write some lovely scenes and enjoy the hell out of working together.

Those of you who have written with me before have an idea of my abilities, and those of you who have not, well it's time to get to know one another.  I ask for no long commitment on this, just a shared evening and a fun story.

Here are a few ideas.  Remember, I'm hoping you'll be up for turning one of these (or your own idea!) into a short, one-shot RP.   :-)

1.  Two strangers stranded in a ski lodge during a blizzard.  Might not be too unusual, but it's definitely a set up for fun.
2.  MC needs to have sex with YC by tomorrow morning to win a dangerous bet even though our two characters have never talked before.  Will it happen?  What are the consequences for MC if it doesn't?  Will MC be honest about the situation or a sneaky manipulator to get what he needs?
3.  MC was an upper middle class, normal guy with a job, family, and home.  Multiple disasters have left his family dead and his money gone.  He's on the streets and needs a job.  You lost your husband recently and now face keeping up your large home by yourself.  Will you let this filthy, unknown stranger into your home as a gardener/handyman just because he speaks like an educated person and has a very quiet personality?

Get back to me if you're interested!

If I've been online here on E but I haven't replied to your post or message, there are several possible reasons - none of which involve ignoring you.  Be patient - I'm worth it.
ONs & OFFs Plus Other Goodies!    2018-01-16 Updated A/As