Lets form a band: (YURI)

Started by Acid Lips, August 02, 2010, 02:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid Lips

I was thinking of making a rp about five girls, they never knew each other at all.  They each have a gift concerning music, from simply writing songs and singing to bass and guitar talents, each one of them wants to be discovered but gave up hope after a struggle. What will happen if by coincidence the school do a talent show, each of the five girls go there to let their skills be known, but what will happen when they discover each other and decide to do a band. This rp is a struggle of the girls to make a band and make it famous, real life problems, accidents, drama, love, romance and everything that can be described as a university rp.

I need
Singer/Songwriter: Acid lips
Bass: LimitlessNikkie
Guitar: Elfguy
Drums: CrazyIvan
electric piano: (no idea how is called in english lol) (can be whatever you want as replacement)

Appearance:
Name:
Kinks: (if any)
Limits: (if any, not only sexual)
Role: (what part of the band)
Anything else:
Bio:

Appearance: http://blog.pucp.edu.pe/media/615/20080930-AnimeGirlPlayGuitar.jpg
Name: Utada Kisato
Personality: Very friendly person, she does not mind insulting a person if that meant bringing him or her back to reality. She is almost always singing around or writing lyrics (Carries a small notebook on her purse). She is tomb of secrets and will never reveal them, she is the perfect listener into anything you need her to know.
Kinks: too much to mention, she is a very open person to experiment
Limits: Blood, Gore, Vore, Scat
Role: Singer//Songwriter
Anything else: She is a Japanese girl for the first year in a university in America. Her English is very good although sometimes she has trouble with some words. She tends to speak Japanese when she is mad without knowing. She has a pet cat named Luna wich is always with her (even to school)
Bio:
Her life has been a difficult one, she was born in Okinawa japan. Her father was a drunk that beat her mother she always tried to endure their fights and her mother always getting out with some sort of scratch of scar. She is the oldest of three sisters wich makes her sort of the protector when their father is drunk. She has received  a lot of beatings due to that. She finds refuge in singing and writing, one day not even that could help her as she woke up and saw the usual, the father beating her mother. But when he hit one of her younger sisters she snapped, she pushed him out of the window of a third story building where she lived killing him. Her mother took the blame for her as she is now in prison, her life became hell after that being separated from her two sisters and sent to USA.

In there she lived alone as she continued to sing and write songs. Her life was finally on track as she received a word that her sisters were found a very good home with loving parents. Graduating with honors from high school she now enrolled in the university now focused on her new life. She is always singing around and writing songs about what happened to her and how unjust life can be in general. She has a amazing voice and she wants to study music to pursue singing. She knows a bit of guitar but only one song, a song her mother used to sing to them when after her father beat her mother. She is always humming that song to not forget the life she used to have and look to the future. 

elfguy

Appearance:

Name: Kathy

Personality: Playful, very social, tries her best and likes to hang around other positive people. She believes in a strong body with an open mind, and stays away from drugs or alcohol.

Kinks: Anything

Limits: Death, loss of limbs

Role: guitar

Bio: Kathy is a great guitarist, at least according to the people who live near her, and the ones who go watch her play at a local bar. She tried once to sign on with a local agency, but was turned down because she had no monetary backing and no public performance yet other than her usual Saturday nights at the bar, which she does for free.

Her family is slightly below average on the income ladder, and her parents hope that she will go to College and get a good job, but she isn't really interested in that. She wants to be part of a band, she just isn't sure how to go about doing that.

When she isn't practicing guitar, she is off at the Gym doing some exercises, or out jogging. While her plan is to become a great guitar player, she is realistic enough to know it might not happen, and intends to become a Gym teacher or personal trainer if it doesn't pan out. Because of this, she can handle herself quite well in a physical fight, although she would never start one, she has had to defend herself once or twice before.
----

Acid Lips

(the profile is fine, but can you change the pic? kinda looks weird hehehe)

elfguy

Added some more info to the bio.

What is weird about the pic? Obviously its a drawing but I liked her expression and overall outfit and physical features.
----

Acid Lips

hehehe ok ok ^^

good good now we wait for some more

CrazyIvan

Hope you don't mind me trying to join.

Appearance:
Name: Elizabeth "Liz"
Personality: She can be a friendly person, when she wants to be, though most of the time she seems to be a bit distant or distracted. To those who know her best, she is a best friend and someone who you would love to hang out with, though they would all say it was a bit hard to get to know her. She tends to keep important things close to her chest and not talk about them. She is almost always listening to music and is never without her ipod and it is almost never turned off. She is a laid back person going with the flow of things and is very level headed, calm, and smart. She tends not to always speak her mind afraid she might offend someone, but if she is truly upset, everyone will know it and she is not afraid to say what she wants to.
Kinks: A lot just ask, or do it and see how I react
Limits: Death, Vore, Scat, and Gore
Role: Drums
Anything else: She loves dogs and wolves. She has a dog, husky, named Balto that she brought with her to school and loves him very much. She has moved around a lot living for a period of time in England, France, and even Japan for a bit, due to her parents jobs, so she picked up a bit of different languages, though not much. She is in her second year at university and loves it.
Bio: Liz comes from a well off family and has never been short on money or things, though she has also moved around a lot. She always loved music and although her family wanted her to play a classical instrument like the piano or violin, she picked up the drums. Her family thought that it was unrefined and disliked her playing it, though it was one of the few times she looked truly happy so they let her play. She is an only child and as such, her father, wants her to take over the family corporation and run it. She just wants to play and have fun, but her father thinks that she is just wasting her time so he made a deal with her. If she can make it in a band and become popular then she can play, but if she doesn't she must take over the family business. She has to do this all before she gets out of college, as she is already studying to be the next CEO as that is what her father is paying for and wants. Although she doesn't really want to be a CEO she loves her family and doesn't want to disappoint them.

Acid Lips

Wolfy

Hmm.....This seems interesting..though..I'm more partial to the "keytar" rather an electric piano...Then again, I have no idea how to play an instrument at all. xD

LimitlessNikkie

Appearance:
Name: Andria
Personality: Tough as nails she loves playing against the rules and being around people a bit less clean. An old school rocker with a taste for drugs and alcohol(just for fun). She's extreamly confidant, outspoken, crass and down right rude at time, except for friends she cares little for other peoples feelings. She loved to have a good time to just kick back and have fun and there is very little you can say to her to offend her.
Kinks: come find out ;)
Limits: Blood, Gore, Vore, Scat, death,
Role: Bass
Anything else: She has extensive tattooing across her back, she adds a new tattoo for every major event in her life. Her current Tattoo
Bio:She grew up listening to stories of the 70's and 80's rock scene and touring with her dads wannabe band around the country doing lame gigs and meeting some very odd people. She loved Joan Jett and grew up listening to her and other hard core rocker bands. She learned to play the Bass at around 8 and has been doing it ever since. She is in love with music very little takes presidance over it. She never feels more alive then when she's on stage.
When her dad died when she was 15 she moved in with her grandma and lived there since honing her skills and widening her music tastes into things more modern and mainstream.

Acid Lips

Nice character sheet hun, welcome

LimitlessNikkie

CrazyIvan

Welcome and now all we need is one last member.

Acid Lips

I guess we got enough to start. I will make the rp tonight or tomorrow and link it here and the ooc thread as well hope this goes well.

CrazyIvan

Okay, I hope it goes well to and I look forward to RPing with you all  ;D

elfguy

----

Muse

Hm...  If you don't intend too go too fast... 

Maybe an older girl, a classical pianist, who simultaniously has a hard time fitting in because of her background nad being in her mid-twenties, and a masters student, and can fill an older sister roll? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Acid Lips

I don't know how fast it will be it all depends on the rest of the players and how fast they are posting, but add me to aim and we can chat ideas if you want muse.

Muse

Appearance:
Name:      Charity Douglas
Personality:   Quite, shy, and well dressed in expensive but conservative clothes, Charity's hair dye, a wild but cute shade of pink/purple, hints at the depths below her soft, polite demeanor. 
Kinks:      I haven't done anything this sweet in a while and am looking forwards too it, but I have a kink for girls in a hot tub, making out and eating chocolate malts. 
Limits:      
Role:      Keyboard
Anything else:   At the talent show, she will perform a brilliant Rachmaninoff piano concerto.  But she will be drawn too the girls forming the band, hover at the periphery, then very hesitantly ask too join them.  "I...  I haven't done rock and roll in a long time.  But I think I remember how." 
Bio:      From a wealthy family in Midland, Texas, Charity grew up privileged, but with a strong sense of responsibility and an overbearing mother.  She had very little time too socialize, and when she did it was usually only with the children of her father's co-workers.  Her mother was overbearing and pushed her hard in her studies and her music.  Though even in small town Texas, the counterculture innate too rock and roll has moved on too hip hop and the more heavily 'satanic' bands, it was still low in the eyes of her overbearing mother.  Having studied piano all her life, Charity dreamed of playing rock once.  In time that dream mutated into her leverage.  Along with her hair die and some quite minutes stolen with her head phones, she found the strength too stand up too her mother about studying everything she wanted too study rather than limiting her studies too things that were properly femenine and standing up too the preacher at the non-denomenational church. 
   Now that she has been able too go to a college far away, she has the music degree her mother planned for her, and is wondering what else to do with her life.
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Acid Lips

is it me or that char looks way younger than 18? please put someone older looking, other than that accepted.

Acid Lips

Muse

Quote from: Muse on August 04, 2010, 03:46:28 PM
Appearance:
Name:      Charity Douglas
Personality:   Quite, shy, and well dressed in expensive but conservative clothes, Charity's hair dye, a wild but cute shade of pink/purple, hints at the depths below her soft, polite demeanor. 
Kinks:      I haven't done anything this sweet in a while and am looking forwards too it, but I have a kink for girls in a hot tub, making out and eating chocolate malts. 
Limits:      
Role:      Keyboard
Anything else:   At the talent show, she will perform a brilliant Rachmaninoff piano concerto.  But she will be drawn too the girls forming the band, hover at the periphery, then very hesitantly ask too join them.  "I...  I haven't done rock and roll in a long time.  But I think I remember how." 
Bio:      From a wealthy family in Midland, Texas, Charity grew up privileged, but with a strong sense of responsibility and an overbearing mother.  She had very little time too socialize, and when she did it was usually only with the children of her father's co-workers.  Her mother was overbearing and pushed her hard in her studies and her music.  Though even in small town Texas, the counterculture innate too rock and roll has moved on too hip hop and the more heavily 'satanic' bands, it was still low in the eyes of her overbearing mother.  Having studied piano all her life, Charity dreamed of playing rock once.  In time that dream mutated into her leverage.  Along with her hair die and some quite minutes stolen with her head phones, she found the strength too stand up too her mother about studying everything she wanted too study rather than limiting her studies too things that were properly femenine and standing up too the preacher at the non-denomenational church. 
   Now that she has been able too go to a college far away, she has the music degree her mother planned for her, and is wondering what else to do with her life.

Acid Lips

Way better muse, thanks    ^^