Seeking RPs... different ideas

Started by onlynaomi2, January 18, 2011, 01:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onlynaomi2

Please feel free to take a look at my on/offs  ^^ But I have a couple of ideas here that I am interested in. I'd like to do them on the forums or PM. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested in any of them. And they are all supposed to lead to sexiness lol. Though if you're looking to do any BDSM, please let me know in the PM!

Foster child/temporary care-taker.
Naomi is an orphan, but her foster parents are taking a long-term vacation to celebrate their retirement. They coerce their only son/daughter (who is older and lives on his/her own.) to watch Naomi while they are gone. Tension ensues as the son/daughter gets annoyed with Naomi's childishness. She's only a year from turning 18 and doesn't think she needs to listen to him/her. Submissive role for Naomi.

Student/Teacher.
This pretty much speaks for itself. Submissive role for Naomi.

NBC's Heroes Universe.
Pretty much anything in the Heroes verse works for me. I am particularly looking for someone to play Sylar,  but I will accept any characters from that verse either cannon or OC. (Naomi is an OC) Submissive role for Naomi.

X-Men verse.
Anything in the X-Men verse. I am particularly interested in anyone playing Wolverine/Logan. I will accept anyone in the verse however. Again, either OC or cannon. Submissive role for Naomi.

I'm open to other things, just check out my on/offs. Those are just the ones I'm really craving right now! Thanks ^^

onlynaomi2

Slightly modified to mention if you want BSDM to discuss it with me.

Loke

I have never undnderstood the female capacity of avoiding a straight answer to any question - Spock

My O/O    =][=   My Idea/Plot site constant upptates