Game of Damnation (Looking for male or female players)

Started by godfang, May 06, 2013, 02:13:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

godfang

Game of Damnation

In a corner of the universe, in a plane of existence many came to call 'Hell', lies 7 kingdoms each governed by the personification of the sins. One of these Kingdom, is the circle of lust. A place ruled over by the Incubus King and his Succubus Queen. Serving these two rulers are younger, less powerful sex demons that comes in many shapes and size. As a rule, these creatures cannot enter the material world easily and so they rely on souls of the damned to sate their unending appetites for carnal pleasure.

Now, under order of the King, a playground for his most loyal men and women was created. It is called 'The Palace of Dreams' where the souls of powerful men and women are drawn to as they sleep. It traps part of their souls there, at the mercy of the inhabitants of the Palace who uses them as playthings, for even the most powerful warriors cannot resist these demons who rule over the dream realm.

The King asked his chosen retainers to convert these victims into damnation, convincing them to renounce their mortal souls for demonhood to serve the King, yet he knew full well that his followers would not be able to resist keeping a few of them for themselves, either as lovers, pet or even breeding tools (which the king encourages, since the offspring would be a demon). Secretly, the King and Queen enjoys watching as their retainers politic and maneuver to obtain their choice of prey, trying to raise their prestige by conquering the most fuckable souls of heroes and heroines as a show of their seduction prowess or raw sexual dominance.

What i want

-3 to 4 players to play as one of the Incubi/Succubi noble
-A game where the souls of heroines and/or heroes are  used as playthings or bartering chips
-A freeform game where most of the decisions are made by way of roleplaying (since i'm not sure there's a game system that fits this, unless you know of one)

What i can provide
-NPCs, both victims as well as other demons, such as the King or the Queen of the Lust Realm
-A game played in Forum (which is not something i do too often)
-Player interactions, so i don't have to reply to every single post (when you need to interact with an NPC, you just state it ooc and i'll get on it)
-Players who wants to play as the victims (not mandatory)

Hopefully, i get lots of interests ;)

godfang

Rule of the Game

Players gain points for their action during each round of the game (each round would be around a week real time, time may be extended during busy periods such as holiday seasons)

Damnation
Players who are able to convince or manipulate the victim to become demons and serve the King of Incubi will receive 10 Points. They  must not be bred or claimed and must surrender themselves willingly

Bred(Female Victim only)
Players who impregnates a victim, making them the mothers to the spawn of demons, receive 5 points. Once bred, the victim will give birth within half a year of their world's

Drain Sanity(Male Victim only)
Players can drain a male victim's sanity, giving them incredible pleasure that will forever linger in their mind. Most mortals tend to change after the act, leaving them a hollow shell of themselves that's always craving the dark carnal bliss that only a sex demoness can give. Players who drains the sanity of their male victims receive 5 points.

Claimed
Players can permanently brand a victim with their personal demonic mark, making them their personal slave. The victim will die in the real world and their souls will be bonded to their new master. These claimed souls becomes lesser demons that serves their master/mistress and can even perform the Breed and Drain Sanity action to other victims, if their master so chooses.  A player does not receive any points for Claiming a victim's soul.

SargentToughie

This actually seems kinda interesting. Sure, I'll go ahead and say that I'm interested in playing both sides.

So what do the points even do? It seems like it's who's line is it anyway? situation with them.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

godfang

at the end of the game, the one with the most points will be raised to the rank of  Incubi (or Sucubi) Lord/Lady