Character Profiles.

Started by Haruki, June 18, 2010, 07:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haruki

I recently gave my RP website (Haru's RP Empire / Corner) the KO.  It simply just wasn't working anymore, considering people are more leery these days of going off-site when it comes to these RPing communities.  Not just E, but everywhere.  Understandably so with all the constant threats of hackers, ID thieves, spammers, and other nasties who use websites as a means to harvest personal and / or identifying information to do us harm.  It's why other things, i.e.: Rabbithole, Facebook, Myspace, et al, are frowned upon in sigs or public areas.

I'm preparing to re-code my old character profiles and lists into BBS code for this joint and others though, and I'm running into a jam with E here.  Where do I throw up character profiles and story ideas to them?  I'm not suggesting to put up a seperate forum for this purpose.  I'm just wondering if I throw these in my requests, or my O/Os, the Wiki, or somewhere else that is NOT an off-site host, like what I had before with my old Freewebs / Google Sites webpages?

Appreciate the help in advance.
Always Seeking New Players!!
Want to write with me?  Please see the following below:
=====
My Introduction
O/Os & Lists -- Thread | Profile | Character Profiles | Canon Cravings
Request Threads - Haru's Canon Fodder (Anime, RPGs, etc) | Haru's Wholesome Needs
=====
Eep!! Who's Yanking Me Away by the Ponytail?! (A&As)

Oniya

Some people add them to their O/O thread, others put them up on Wiki.   Either one works, and either one can be linked.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Haruki

Time for me to add to my O/O thread then.

Thanks much..  :)
Always Seeking New Players!!
Want to write with me?  Please see the following below:
=====
My Introduction
O/Os & Lists -- Thread | Profile | Character Profiles | Canon Cravings
Request Threads - Haru's Canon Fodder (Anime, RPGs, etc) | Haru's Wholesome Needs
=====
Eep!! Who's Yanking Me Away by the Ponytail?! (A&As)

Daleen

If I might ask and risk playing a fool what is O/O and what do you mean to create a charecter on Wiki? It seems this RP site is structured very different then the one I come from and so I might need some help after all, sorry o be a bother

Lilias

You can read the Guide to Elliquiy for several answers, just keep in mind that most of the features are reserved for approved members :-)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI