The Orphan - Take two (incest, NC, possibly EX) -I need a mom Asap!

Started by lovelygirl, October 11, 2010, 10:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

Thanks to everyone that contacted me for this game! I think I am all set now. The family will be as follows:

Mom- OrderNchaos
Dad- Major Major
Jodie- NorthernQT
Second Sister- Kaz
Alex- Astonaige

I will have the treads up momentarily

OOC- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85635.0

Game thread- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85636.0
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

kaz

Character Name (And role wanted): Abi (Abigail) (oldest sister)

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Short background: At college studying Law.  Abi issmart, intelligent and friendly.  She is also very much a submissive around her family.  She loves her family dearly and misses them when she is away at college.  Becasue of this she transfered to a nearer one so she could remain close to them.  She isnt very sure about the new adopted sister.  But she knows she will soon fit into the ways of the Family.

Picture:
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

orderNchaos

Uh...just an odd point, but one I think should be pointed out...based on the ages of all of the kids, we would have had to have had 2 sets of twins within a three year span at age 16.  hehehehehe

kaz

I always thought you lied about your age dearest daddy :P
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

NorthernQT

I thought ordernchaos was the mom.  :/  And none of them would have to be twins, because all three children are different ages, 17, 19, 20.   :P 

kaz

LOL see, now I'm confused.  I always do with guys playing women.  But its all good.  Just need our parents to post now.  ;)

NorthernQT

Can yall post this stuff in the OOC thread?  I have too many bookmarks.  :/  xD

lovelygirl

Let's move this to the OOC, I'll be locking this tread, thanks!

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

I need a mom character Asap, If anyone is interested, post a character here, and then hop in!

Ons &Offs

Jag

Character Name: Andrea Stevenson (Mother)

Sexual orientation: Bisexual (leans more towards men)

Short background: Legal secretary at a law firm.

Appearance:

AngelsDemonsCode PMed this game to me and I'd like to give it a shot.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

kaz

Ooo nice, the only thing I think is she needs to be older others wise she would have had a child at 15.  LOL I do like her, wheres Lovely when you need her?

Jag

I was just using the same age that OrderNchaos was using. *shrugs* And lots of women have kids at 15. If Lovely wants her older, that's fine with me.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

lovelygirl

I'm at my daughters ballet class! Let's make her 36, otherwise perfect! Jump right in.

Ons &Offs