News:

Main Menu

Human Nature Check

Started by Scott, February 11, 2009, 10:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Just a little curious question about human nature. In the General sexiness column, which do you read first? The good and the Cuddly or The Bad and the Ugly thread?

I'll confess to reading the Bad and the Ugly thread first. 

Avi

I read Bad and the Ugly first too.  Something about my personality makes me want to know about other people's problems and want to help out.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Oniya

Ditto - I also find I respond more in the Bad and the Ugly, while my perusal of Good and Cuddly is on a more vicarious level.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Lithos

I rarely check either, but i sometimes click if topic has interesting name.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Caity

Neither.  Unless I see the "little things" thread is on top of the good and cuddly thread.  I rarely-never read the bad and ugly forum. 

Greenthorn

Actually I go in this order:

RL Pic Thread
A/A's
On Topic
Then between Good and Bad...it simply depends on which one shows a -new- topic.  If both have postings to old topics...it just depends on which one I feel like marking read first!  I only read the first post in most things posted in both threads unless I find something interesting.

Dawg

Neither in preferance, I use unread post function mostley and if there is a new thread then I will drop in and look, sometimes post.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Maeven

Depends what I'm in the mood for. Both of them are sort of last on my list behind, 'Unread Replies', A/A, On Topic, Ladies Only.  I don't think I have a pattern when it comes to them. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule