News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Started by Nyra, February 13, 2015, 02:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyra

Okay, so i am a very forgetful person, 

I once forgot this log in stuff and ended up making a new account which was rightfully denied.  After which i figured out my log in stuff.

Now, i was away for a bit, and had the email attached to this account deleted....remembered my password after a while...but now i have two issues

the first being that i cant see my profile anywhere to change it and the second being the email i wanted to use for this profile is being used by the account that was denied...

I apologize for all the inconvience that i caused with this, is there anyway to fix this?
I need never make a promise because just saying something is the same as a promise.

Own your words and actions. If you don't feel comfortable being responsible for these, then do not do or say anything.

O/O's

A/A's

Nyra

just saw why i cant see my profile....i have been deverified....so what steps must i go through to get reverified?
I need never make a promise because just saying something is the same as a promise.

Own your words and actions. If you don't feel comfortable being responsible for these, then do not do or say anything.

O/O's

A/A's

Blythe

Hi, Nyra! Please go here and read the sticky. You can ask any additional questions you may have there by creating a new thread and we'll get you sorted out. Patience is appreciated!  :-)

Nyra

of course! ty for the quick reply and again im very sorry for all the trouble im causing with this.

O/O's

A/A's